The Mist Battle

Aki POV

"I am so done," I said while face palming.
"Yeah....ow!" Naruto yelled as the cat scratched his face.
"Here I'll take him," I said grabbing the cat and petting him slightly on his head, the cat purred.

When Kakahi-sensei said missions I didn't think he meant missions like this. Not that I don't mind finding lost cats I love animals but when it's a mission given to us continually, you can throw me off a roof.

The cat was laying comfortably in my arms...

"Ugh, I can't deal with cats anymore," Keiko said as she patched up her scratch marks...
"Hmph, I would've never guessed your good with animals Aki," Kakashi said.
"Wow, thanks... I mean Keiko isn't bad... Its just, cats and her do not mix," I said and Keiko nodded.

The others sweatdropped...

~•~

I sighed...

"NO!! I WANT A REAL MISSION, NOT THIS STUFF!" Naruto argued.

We returned the cat to its owner, we were now in the Hokage's office trying to find a new mission... Naruto was arguing how we should get better missions.

"NARUTO HOW DARE YOU. YOU ARE ONLY A GENIN!" Iruka Sensei shouted as he stood next to the third Hokage.

Naruto kept trying to protest until he was hit on the head by Kakashi Sensei.

Naruto winced in pain as the rest of our team sighed.

"Look, the missions are giving to our village. They are ranked depending on their difficulty, they are also giving to ninja who..." My mind just spaced out, I didn't care about rankings, on the other hand Naruto started talking about what other ramen he had a few days ago... Lord Third finally realized we didn't give a crap about what he was talking about and yelled out a "HEY!".

The arguing just wouldn't stop... I've had it...

"Look... Can you just give us the damn mission. Arguing is pointless," I said crossing my arms.
"Hm... I'm give you all a rank C mission... You'll have to escort someone," Third said.
"Yes! Who is it? Someone like a princesses?" Naruto asked as his eyes lit up.

"Bring him in," Third said.

The door was opened, and once the door opened a strong smell of alcohol rushed into the room.

"Ugh, what's that smell?" Keiko and Naruto said in unison.
A scrawny looking man came into the room.

"These kids are gonna protect me. Ha! Yeah right," the man said, then taking another sip of his drink.

My eye twitched as this guy looks like someone who just woke up with a hangover and kept drinking!

"And especially that midget person," the man said looking at Naruto.

I chuckled, yeah Naruto was short... As a matter of fact, they were all short, Keiko and I were the tallest by an inch or two.

Naruto, thinking that our client wasn't talking to him started laughing. He then realized that the man was talking about him

"I'LL KILL YOU!" Naruto shouted while speed walking towards our client with his hands making a fist.

Kakashi sensei then held him back.

"No Naruto, you don't kill the man your supposed to protect," Kakashi said.

"Hmph, my name is Tazuna, the bridge builder. And you will protect me with your lives."

~•~

"Naruto! Stop fighting with Tazuna," Sakura shouted.

I sighed... Naruto and Tazuna haven't stopped arguing ever since we left the village... I didn't have anything to zone out with. All I could do was hear then bicker about pointless stuff, I'm pretty sure everyone was annoyed by this time.