Meeting Tsunade

Keiko POV

"We're off!"
"Yeah, IN THE MIDDLE OF TRAINING!" Naruto exclaimed.
"We don't exactly have all the time in the world to be finding the lady," I said.
"Here."

Jiraiya tossed us a ballon...

"You're gonna try and do this," Jiraiya said demonstrating a ballon.

"WHAT IS THIS! YOURE NOT DOING ANYTHING!!!" Naruto shouted.
"It may seem that way, I'll show you with my other hand what I'm doing."

Up appeared a blue sphere in perfect rotation.

"So we're supposed to do that in the ballon?" I asked
Jiraiya nodded.

"You have to keep your Chakra's rotations and power at the maximum... create a thin layer within the ballon, and create an image that you're compressing chakra inside that layer," He explained.
"Why are we using the balloon for that?" I asked.
"Watch," Jiraiya said as he tossed at balloon to Naruto.

Jiraiya placed the Jutsu towards the tree, creating a big swirl.

"This happens once you've mastered the third step," Jiraiya said controlling the attack more and inserting it into the tree, creating a hole.
"If you can retain this small typhoon in your hand the power will not disperse."

"Well that's great and all but let's get going... we can train while walking there... Tsunade can move at any moment," I said while walking away.
"O-oi Keiko!" Naruto called.
"Hurry up!"

While walking I would focus on the balloon not bursting which was not difficult. It would move quite a bit sometimes but never actually burst. Behind me I hear Naruto bursting a balloon every 5 seconds.

We soon arrived at the village where Tsunade supposedly is at. Jiraiya was explaining how short tempered she is and all... as we walked into the village I was pretty excited to drag an old person back to village as Hokage.

Jiraiya was showing pictures around to see if anyone has seen her. Naruto and I were just focusing on our balloons.

"Hey kids you wanna play?" A guy asked.

Ya see we were asking info in a gambling place and... what kind of adult asks children to gamble like geez.

I walked out of the gambling place and ignored them however Naruto and Jiraiya stayed. I was told Jiraiya had to gamble to get info and Naruto blew a balloon causing Jiraiya to win so that was convenient.

And Naruto got a fortune slip getting him some good amount of cash making his froggy wallet nice and fat.

We approach some kind of castle that was destroyed.

"What happened here?" Naruto asked.
"I don't know," Jiraiya responded.

"Run!" Someone shrieked.
"Hey it's you again."
"You should run there's a monster!"

"A monster?" Naruto and I questioned.
"What kind of monster?" Jiraiya asked.
"A giant snake!"

"Sounds Like Orochimaru," I mumbled.
"We better hurry," Jiraiya demanded.

We all began to run.

I didn't know to where but just following Jiraiya. We've been moving a lot and still... we keep missing Tsunade.

It then got dark.

"She's not anywhere," Naruto said.
"I'm tired, how long man," I said while sighing.

Jiraiya stopped at a bar.

"Let's have dinner here."
"Oh good! I'm starving!" I exclaimed.
"But this is a bar! We're still kids!" Naruto shouted.
"Just munch on the appetizers."
"I'll take it."