A Lost For Hope

Keiko POV

We were on the roof of the hospital, Sasuke and Naruto stood a couple feet away from each other. This wasn't gonna be pretty.

Naruto smirked.

"What's so funny?" Sasuke asked as his jaw clenched.
"I'm just happy, because now I can finally beat you!"
"That's something only a loser like you would say," Sasuke said.

Sasuke was growing impatient and to be honest so was I.

"This is stupid," I mumbled.
"Keiko... are they gonna be okay?" Sakura asked quietly.
"I hope so."

Naruto's eyes narrowed as Sasuke.

"I'm not always gonna be a loser who slows people down."
"You are a loser! Who do you think you're fooling?!" Sasuke exclaimed.
"Interesting, you're talking a lot of trash, it's unlike you. Are you regretting asking me for a fight?" Naruto said smugly.

"Shut up and bring it on!" Sasuke shouted.
"Put on your head band first," Naruto said.
"I don't need my headband, you won't be able to make a scratch on my forehead," Sasuke said.
"That's not why, when we wear our headbands while we battle it means that we're two Konoha Shinobi, fight as equals!" Naruto explained.

"I already told you that's you're not fooling anyone! We're not equals and never will be."
"Yes we are! I've always been as good as you!"
"You're getting me angry Naruto..."
"Bugs that's all because you're weak, isn't it? That's what all of this is about right, Sasuke?!"

The glared at each other fiercely.

"Sasuke/Naruto!"

They shouted each other's names changing towers one another, each trying to land a punch. Naruto sliding back making hand signs. Clones of himself charged towards Sasuke.

Sasuke, prepared, deflected then using Taijutsu.

"Uzumaki Barrage!" Naruto said.

Sasuke blocked the move.

"Fire style: Fire ball Jutsu!"

Using his Jutsu in midair.

This battle never seemed to end, however it was about to.

Once the flames dispersed Naruto emerged. He create a clone, together making the Rasengan. Sasuke activating his Chidori.

My eyes widened at the sight.

They're gonna kill each other.

My body wouldn't move.

They went towards each other.

"No! Stop!"

My eyes widened even more when Sakura ran towards them.

"Sakura!" I shouted as loud as I could. Naruto and Sasuke both widened their eyes, unable to pull away from the attack.

I closed my eyes not wanting to see the impact. However when I opened my eyes I see Kakashi Sensei standing in front of Sakura. Swinging Naruto and Sasuke in different directions, making the both land into the water towers.

Naruto's Jutsu made a little hole, I knew that wasn't just it. Sasuke's attack made a huge hole in the front.

"What's going on here?" I believe that was a bit too much for just an ordinary fight. What's up with you two?" Kakashi Sensei inquired staring at both Naruto and Sasuke.

I exhaled in relief.

He jumped on the water tower that Sasuke had clashed into.

"Sasuke, what have you done? That Chidori wasn't the size you'd aim at a fellow villager, are you trying to kill Naruto?" He asked.