In Search For Sasuke Uchiha

Keiko POV

"We'll all move in a singe line formations, the most important position of forward scouting will be:

You, kiba. You walk Akamaru all the time so you know the terrain of the fire territory. Since you got a good sense of smell as well you can only track Sasuke, you can also detect booby traps by detecting the enemy's scent. Single line formation is weak against frontal attacks but you have Akamaru to compensate for this.

Next is me, the squad leader. I will be able to give orders based on the situations that unfold. I can order the rest of you behind us with hand signs.

Next is the center, third position is Naruto. You have quick reactions, so you're able to cover the front and back right away. You are the important back up man.

After him, Keiko, also the center. You work well with Naruto since you two are on the same team. You have quick reactions and due You your kekkei Genkai you'll be able to search fairly quickly. You two work together to fend off any attacks.

Fifth position, Chouji. You don't have much speed, but you pack the biggest wallop in the squad. Kiba, me, Naruto, and Keiko will be infront of you, we will use you to finish off the enemy after the surprise attack. Meaning you're the final blow.

Last position, Neji. I'm going to have you handle the most difficult job as read look out. With Byakugan, you can check to make sure there are no blind spots in Line," Shikamaru explained. "Listen up."

Shikamaru began to draw something.

"Look at your appointed scouting area depicted in this drawing. Kiba looking in front, I will also be looking out in front but in a wider scope. Naruto is left, Chouji is right, Keiko keeps an eye on both, Neji for the entire rear area. Also, I want to know what your current battle strength is. Let me check all of your equipment right now," Shikamaru ordered. "I'll keep what you have in mind. Any questions?"

We all shook our heads.

"If not, let me say one last thing, this is the most important thing...Sasuke isn't a close friend of mine... I don't even like him, but he is the same as us, a ninja from the hidden leaf. He's our comrade that's why we'll put our lives on the line to bring him back. This is the way on Konoha. It's very troublesome, but I'm responsible for all of you. Not only is Sasuke gone, but Aki as well. That's what makes this mission more challenging, if we are to find both Shinobi, it is our duty to bring them both back," Shikamaru said. "If we are to find Aki, Neji, Naruto, Keiko... do what you can to retrieve her... you three know her the best."

All three of us nodded.

"Now you sound like a Chunin," Kiba said whole giving off a smile.
"Well then, as soon as we finish checking our equipment, we leave," Neji said. "Everyone take out your equipment."

We all took out our equipment, my mind wandered off thinking about our two team mates...

"Right lets get going."
"Wait!"

We all turn.

"Sakura," Naruto said.
"Already heard from Tsunade, can't take you on this mission," Shikamaru said. "Not even you were able to convince Sasuke right?"

Ouch...

"There's no choice but for us to use force to persuade him to come back. Sakura your job is done."

Sakura's head dropped slightly.

"That means you did talk to Sasuke Sakura," Naruto said.

Sakura was already in tears.