The Fight Begins

Keiko POV

Tomorrow is when the week ends for Naruto to Master the Rasengan and he's been non stop training. I keep thinking back to the night.

Geez it always makes me blush.

I wonder if we a couple... I'll ask Naruto after this whole dilemma is over with... I wonder what he'll say.

It was currently dark out and I was heading back to the inn from eating at a random restaurant I found.

Man this better be quick, I want to go home and sleep on my actual bed, eat cookies and never leave for the next week.

I arrive at the inn and was gonna go in the room when I heard.

"Tsunade, please don't leave."

Sounded like shizune.

"I'll stop you even if it cost me my life," she said.

What the hell is going on... I'm just gonna listen.

"Shizune, do you know who you're talking to?" Tsunade growled.

I heard someone drop to the ground and i quickly opened the door, getting widened eyes from Tsunade.

"What's all this about?" I asked.
"None of your business," She said while walking away.

Shizune was on the floor and Naruto was in bed.

"You planning to leave to wher- my smart brain is telling me you probably had something going on with Orochimaru, don't die," I said while walking towards Shizune kneeling down next to her.

I hear Tsunade walk out and dragged Shizune to the bed next to Naruto's, afterwards I look over to Naruto.

"Geez you really do over work yourself," I look over to the pig. "You and me both sane."

~•~

"So.... tired," I groaned.

I didn't sleep at all, watching over Shizune and Naruto making sure they're all good in the Hood. Also waiting for Jiraiya to come back... he never did. I noticed the sun has risen so I walked to the bathroom and looked at the dark circles under my eyes.

"Great *yawn* just great," I said.

I walk back to the beds to hear groaning from Naruto, so I poked him awake.

"Hey Naruto, wake up," I said as I poked his cheek.
"Hmmm... oh keik- you look em, not so good," he said.
"Yeah I get it, go wake up Shizune, I would expect her to wake up but she isn't so wake her *yawn* up," I said.

"Em you should get some rest," Naruto said as he got out of bed and walked over to Shizune.
"Yeah I should but I *yawn* won't."

"Hey Shizune," Naruto called out.
"Hmm. Naruto.... WHAT WHAT TIME IS IT WHAT DAY OF THE WEEK IS IT?" She asked as she got up frantically.
"Monday," Naruto said.

Shizune stared at him.

"You're feeling better already?" She asked.
"Naruto heals pretty *yawn* fast, it's convenient," I said.
"Keiko... what happened," Shizune asked.
"That's not important."

"Where is the old hag... today is the deadline for the bet!" Naruto exclaimed.
"She walked out," I said.
"You two stay here I gotta go get her," Shizune said as she opened the window. Before she jumped out a Kunai flew past her face.