Being Stuck In A Soil Sphere Is No Fun

Keiko POV

We eventually found them resting. We were hiding, and waiting for our time to attack. I was with Naruto, Kiba, and Chouji.

Once we thought all was well an explosion was heard, dragging out Neji and Shikamaru. Once they were dragged out it was our turn.

A thread like rope grabbed out ankles dragging us out of our hiding spot. Kiba smirked and flipped over letting go of the smoke bomb.

"What's the point of the smoke bomb? There no way you can get away from me," one of the sound ninja said. We were soon pulled back, heading towards Shikamaru and Neji.

"I'll get you guys," a dude from the sound said. "What, the? My body."

They have all been caught In Shikamaru's shadow paralysis Jutsu.

"Nice!" Naruto and I exclaimed.

"Everything going according to my plan," Shikamaru said with a smug look.
"You got me, but i still have this technique," another sound ninja said.

Em I couldn't tell if it was a he or a she, but he/she was creepy lookin.

Kunai came behind from Shikamaru, having him turn around, breaking the Jutsu.

"Earth Barrier," the big sound ninja said.

He placed his hands on the ground, causing a dome of soil to form around us, trapping us.

"Dammit," Shikamaru said.
"Where are we?" Chouji asked.
"We're inside that big guy's barrier," I said.
"Let is out!" Naruto demanded and he slammed his fist into the barrier.
"Shut up!" Kiba growled.

I examined the barrier.

"All we have to do is break through the wall right?" Kiba asked.
"Making moves carelessly is dangerous," Shikamaru said.
"It could be more dangerous if we don't do anything," I added on.

Kiba slammed his palms on the ground and springing up.

"Tsuuga!" Kiba began to drill through the wall causing huge amounts of dust... ugh.

Kiba Small a big hole, however the hole regenerated, covering up the damage kiba did.

"Lighting is stronger against earth," I mumbled.
"What you going at Keiko?" Chouji asked.
"Well I can use my Chidori on it, see how much damage it does," I suggested.

Shikamaru nodded to give his approval.

"Stand back," I said.

Everyone moves back as I did my hand signs. I held my left arm and fell a rush of chakra going towards it.

I didn't want to used too much chakra so I didn't use my Daylight sun.

I ran towards the barrier.

"Chidori!" I yelled out hitting the barrier... no good.

The wall had more damage than Kiba's attack but it doesn't matter as the barrier just regenerated.

"Dammit, how strong is this thing," I said as I plopped to the ground.

A moment of silence took over.
Kiba attacked more along with Akamaru.

"Hey... let me speak to you leader... we won't pursue Sasuke anymore, so let us out," Shikamaru said.
"Shikamaru what are you talking about?" Naruto asked.
"You guys are my meal though," the guy outside said.
"Then just one is enough, just let me out."