Chunin Exams Part 8: Keiko and Kabuto

Keiko POV

I stood in the middle of the area with Kabuto in front of me... to be honest I was nervous, I don't know how strong Kabuto is.

"Good luck to both of you, you may start whenever you're ready," Hayate said.
"Ladies first," I said taunting him.
"Heh very well then..." Kabuto said.

He went charging in with Kunai in his hand, I countered it with basic taijutsu moves... by the looks of it he was going pretty easy on me... I decided to make it a little fun and I activated my Daylight Sun... he didn't seem to surprised by it...

"The Daylight Sun... Souta's clan Kekkei Genkai. Easy to unlock but difficult to use huh," Kabuto said.

Huh he seemed very informed by it... I flipped over and kept my distance from him.

"Little orphan... ," Kabuto said.

My eyes widened...

"What..." I said
"No parents, no survivor of your clan other than your sister Aki. All because your parents wanted to be together how sad isn't the so," Kabuto taunted.

I gritted my teeth...
"You, you don't know what you're talking about," I said harshly.
"Or do I, you're pretty pathetic," Kabuto said. He quickly kicked my stomach sending my flying backwards and Into a wall.
In a split second I felt a sharp pain in my stomach...

"Orochimaru said to leave you a little something," he said while Removing his hand.

I look down to see a curse mark, my eyes widened, it was a little different instead of comas it like more so dots... but I was more concerned with what just happened... it hurt, like REALLY bad.

"Argh," I groaned in pain.
"I wonder how Aki's eye is doing, you did almost slash her eye out. Classic Soutas," Kabuto continued.

This dude was really pissing me off.

"How would you know that?" I asked holding my stomach.
"I just know, now you have a curse mark like Aki... at least you know you aren't weak congratulations," Kabuto said while he kept flinging at me.

I got back up I activated my Daylight Sun, which seemed to make the pain worse, but I didn't care. I just wanted to destroy him. I moved towards him, hitting him with every taijutsu move I had in me. Kabuto then appeared behind me grabbing one of my hands, almost The way Sasuke....

"Heh look familiar? Well, guess you won't need this anymore," Kabuto said.

Crack...

The whole area stood quiet... then being filled with my screams of agony.

"Keiko!" I hear Aki and Naruto scream out."

I couldn't feel my arm anymore...

"Heh, but you're still weak and you'll always be, less vulnerable," Kabuto said.
"Don't listen to him!" Naruto shouted giving me a small amount of hope.

However Kabuto kept pounding me down, I was defenseless....

"Nice to see that I won, pathetic. Sad excuse for a ninja, and from a combination of the strongest clans... HA!" Kabuto said.
"Enough."
"Hm?"

"I said that's ENOUGH!"

Aki POV

My hands turned white As I grabbed on to the railings. Kabuto kept taunting her, the hell. Keiko cried out in pain as she held her stomach... I was angry, he was playing dirty.

Kabuto then came up behind Keiko and placed her in an arm lock...

"Look familiar, well guess you won't need this anymore," Kabuto said.

All then we heard was a crack...

"Keiko!" Naruto And I yelled out as Keiko's screams filled up the arena...

Tears welled up in my eyes, I couldn't watch... I moved away from the railing and moved towards the side looking away.

"Aki..." Uchiha mummbled.

I then felt a rush a power, gasp grow throughout the area. I dare look back as I see... A big blue flame surrounding my twin sister... she didn't look like Keiko. Her short hair stood up as it's turned blue from the roots going down to the ends of her hair. She spread her arms out to reveal a Phoenix shape. It was a beautiful yet scary sight. Feathers withered from Keiko's face, an ocean blue color that matched her eyes... but her eyes weren't blue... they were red....

Keiko levitated upwards with her feet leaving the ground... at this point she didn't seem human at all... at immense speed she flew towards Kabuto, giving off a loud chirp. Red marks came from her stomach.

No way, she was given the curse mark?!

"K-kakashi, whats..." I stuttered.
"Calm down okay..." he said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Please try telling me I'm weak," Keiko said.

She brought her hands up with the flames following them.

"Phoenix Fire," she mumbled and she swiftly brought her hands down, a swarm of blue flames rushed towards Kabuto. He didn't attempt to move, And took the hit.
"DONT CALL ME WEAK!" She yelled out.

She flew towards Kabuto colliding with him...
She flew back to the ground and was now on her feet... she brought her hand in front of her revealing her sharpened claws....

"I'll kill you," She harshly said.

She ran forwards...

"Aki, lets get in there now," Kakashi-sensei said.

And with no hesitation I jumped over the railing and placed myself in front of Kabuto who was unconscious on the ground, and Kakashi-sensei grabbing Keiko eve her waist.

"Seeing as the opponent Kabuto can't continue, Keiko Souta is the winner," Hayate said.

Keiko fell apart in Kakashi-sensei's arms and we head back up to where we were. Our team surrounded her making sure she was okay.

"Is she alright?" I heard behind me.
"Neji," I said.
"Keiko!" Lee said frantically while approaching her side along with Tenten.
"I don't know," I said while looking down on the ground.

He sighed and placed a hand on my cheek, bringing my chin up so my eyes met with beautiful orbs.

"I'm sure she will be okay," he said comforting me.

I nodded...

He placed his hand back down and he both face Keiko.
"I'll take her to the medics, I'm sure she'll be fine," Kakashi said while picking her up and walking away.

"It's Time for the next battle," Hatate said.

We all turn towards the board anxiously waiting on who's gonna be next...

Uchiha Sasuke vs. Heikima Aki

Why does it always end up like this....