Small Talk

Aki POV

I slowly opened my eyes, I felt like 1,000 pounds was just dropped on me. I slowly but surely got up from the bed I was on.

"You're awake I see," I heard someone say. I turned to see Kakashi-sensei.
"I feel weird," I said.
"That's to be expected... Aki do you know what happened between you and Sasuke?" He asked.

As much as I don't want to admit it I was fully aware of what I was saying.

"Yes..." I said looking down playing with my locks of hair. "How's he doing?" I asked.
"He's well," He said.
"He also probably hates me now," I said.
"Well I wouldn't say that... more of upset. Why did you forfeit?" He asked.
"Sasuke wanted to find out if he was strong, he can continue the exams to see if he really is," I said. "Yeah I could've won, but in that way, it wasn't right."

"I see, well we sealed up your curse marks, it wasn't easy for you I may say so myself... you seem to have no problem under control with the mark," he said.
"I'm just that great of a ninja," I said smirking.
"Don't get so cocky missy," he said while patting me on the head.
"How are the exams going?" I asked.
"Oh, they finished a couple minutes ago," he said.

.
..
...
....
.....
......

"WHAT! HOW LONG WAS I ASLEEP FOR?! NUUU I MISSED NEJI'S FIGHT!" I yelled out.
"Calm down, They're still in the arena. We can go right now."

I nodded and got up... and instantly fell again, Kakashi caught me however.

"Take it easy, you're still not 100%," He said.
I nodded once more and to the area we go.

~•~

"Are you okay?"
"How you feeling?"
"Is you good?"

"I'm fine geez," I said as I was swarmed with questions. "How were the rest of the exams?" I asked.

"They were fine, Neji won the battle, and so did Gaara!" Keiko exclaimed. "We have one month till the final."
"Awesome, that means training," I said.

Keiko sighed.

"You'll be fine," I said flashing a smile her way.
"Thanks, the first thing I wanna do is shower and take a nap;-;" Keiko said.
"We'll go do that, later everyone see you around," I said as I waved goodbye and I left.

~•~

I stepped out of the bathroom as I just took a nice shower, man it was long awaited. 
My curls bounced as i was as lightly drying them with a t-shirt. 

"Hm?"

I looked closer to find a strands of salmon pink hair.

"Must Be from my transformation. KEIKO! COME HERE!" I yelled out.
"W-WHAT!?" Keiko came in running frantically
"Let me see your hair," I said.
"My hair. HEY!"

Without her consent I looked so find Keiko with a light blue strands of hair.

"Lookie," I said pointing at her hair.
"Oooo, I don't remember dying my hair," she said.
"It's from the transformation silly. I wonder why it stayed," i said.
"Well it's cute, oh to let you know I'll be training with Kakashi-sensei tomorrow, you can come if you want."
"I'll consider it," I said.

It was around 4 p.m. so not so late, Keiko went out and I decided to stay home. The thought of Uchiha would not leave my mind. He probably does hate me.. maybe? Most likely. I did mean every single word... ugh stupid me. Maybe he's home

Thoughts flooded my mind, but I decided to go confront him.

I got changed into a burgundy long sleeved shirt, with some black shorts, my regular ninja shoes. I don't think brining my whole weapon stash would be necessary so I brought a small bag which wrapped around my leg filled with a couple Shuriken.  I placed my Konoha headband around my neck and place my hair half up and down. Heh i honestly look cute. With my satisfied look I headed out to Uchiha.

I was walking around town with my curls bouncing behind my back.  It was a nice day pretty breezy. I eventually arrived at the Uchiha's apartment. I was pretty nervous... I built up the courage to knock. Once I hear the door knob rustle my heartbeat increased rapidly... the door then opened.

"Hey," I said gently waving.
"Aki?" He said questionably.
"May I come in?" I asked

He nodded moving out the door way to let me in. His place was niiiice, all neat tidy and clean.

"Why are you here?" He asked as he stands behind me after closing the door.
"To apologize," I said.
"Apologize? For?"
"The things I said during the Chubin exams. It was rude of me,"I said turning around facing him.

He sighed...

"I can never stay mad at you," he said..

.....

"Sorry what," i said.
"Gr. I. Said. I. Can. Never. Stay. Mad. At. You." He said gritting his teeth.
"Dude, I was literally dissing you in the middle of the exams, you even punched, my jaw still hurts," I said rubbing my jaw.

"I should be apologizing... you're like my best friend as some people would call it," he said.

I walked up in front of him and placed my hand on his forehead.

"Uchiha do you have a fever, you just called me your best friend," I said.
"Tch no! I mean it, yeah I was pissed at the time because I knew you were right," he said.

He plopped down on a couch and I sat beside him.

"You didn't have to forfeit, you could've just won," he said while crossing his arms.
"Yeah, But I wouldn't want to win like that. It wasn't a proper fight," i said. "They'll be more opportunities where i can become Chunin."
"The curse mark... I saw how difficult it was for Kakashi-sensei to seal it... was it sealed?" He asked.
"Yup! Took long enough. Most people are gonna be out training this month which is gonna be quite boring... Keiko trains with Kakashi-sensei tomorrow."
"So do I," He said.
"Ooo have fun!" I exclaimed. "Ya know I'm still shocked about that whole best friend thing, It's nice to have another one!" I said.
"It is nice," he said while smiling. "Well since you're here let's have small talk, details about your other world please."

"Ahem well it's filled unicorns and-"
"Stop talking," he interrupts.

I sweat drop

"You never really told me what it's like."
"Okay fine I'll tell you, it was nice, my living conditions weren't so great, but hey I played sports, all the music," I explained.
"Do you ever miss it?" He asked.
"No, not really. I've tried to runaway from where I was living multiple times. I was a little criminal. Trouble maker at school," I said.
"Sounds Like Naruto," he said.

"Oh sweetheart, I was worse. Physical fights at school, constantly stealing from students and teachers, but I was really good at academics. Think of me as a mixture of Naruto, Shikamaru, and Gaara," I said.
"You sounded crazy."
"Oh I was, I had no cares in the world. Keiko had to keep me in check. All the bad things I did led to punishments from the people who were taking care of me, and thus became fear of water... the school never did anything about it cuz they didn't care, here is fun, and I've met great people who aren't completely scared of me." I concluded.
"Well that does sound great," Uchiha said while smirking.

With more talk Uchiha and had some interesting conversations, it was a relief he wasn't angry, and tomorrow is the beginning of training...