Returing To Konoha

Third Person POV

"Aki is missing," Sakura said
"we haven't seen her since you left for the mission," Neji followed on.

The Souta's and Uzumaki's faces dropped.

"W-what?" Naruto asked.
"I'm sorry to have told you this right when you came back, it's better to hear it no- Keiko are you okay?" Sakura asked Keiko.

Keiko grew pale, she breath became short, her vision blurred, her breathing quickened and became wheezing.

"Keiko calm down!" Naruto ordered.

The Souta breathes faster and heavier. Her footing became wobbly, Neji and Naruto grabbed either side and help her up.

"Keiko please you need to calm down, Tsunade!" Naruto called out.

Tsunade quickly came over and took over Keiko.

"Keiko you need to breathe slowly," Tsunade said calmly.

Keiko slowed down her breathing however she still felt light headed.

"She was hyperventilating, she just needs to take a breather," Tsunade said. "I have to go to Hokage's office, she'll be fine." She then left.

Keiko dropped to the floor. Thought about what Orochimaru said flashed back into her mind.

"She's not part of Konoha anymore... but I'm in no place to do the explanations," he said.

"There's no way he's telling the truth," Keiko mumbled to herself.

She then pulled herself together.

"Any updates on the search?" Keiko asked.
"No, we've been searching out the outskirts we needed to wait till we had a Hokage for further orders," Neji explained.
"I see," Keiko said and soon she began to walk away.
"Where are you going?" Sakura asked.

"To the apartment, Come with If you want," she said sternly.

~•~

They all arrived to the apartment and Keiko looked inside. It was cold, like no one has been there for days, well no one was there for days anyway.

Keiko entered the apartment with the other three following behind her.

"Did y'all check if her stuff is gone?" Keiko asked.
"I did, most of her stuff, gone. Some of her clothing remained," Neji said.

Keiko clenched her fist.

"What. The. Hell," Keiko growled.

Naruto when up behind her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"We'll find her Keiko, the jonin and anbu are doing their best," Naruto said.
"She left," Keiko mumbled.
"What?"
"I said. She left," Keiko said louder.
"What do you mean?" Sakura asked.

"Her stuff is gone, she left a note, how much evidence do you need?" Keiko said sadly.
"You don't know that. Maybe the enemy tried to play with us or something!" Sakura exclaimed.
"Sakura... you should go check up on Sasuke. Tsunade should be healing him so he'll wake up soon," Keiko said.