Chunin Exams Part 2: Forest Of What!?

Keiko POV

I was legit scared... Team 7 has managed to pass the first part of the test... however... I'm not so sure about the second one ;-;

"Okay, this is the Forest Of Death," Anko said.

Say Wha-!!!!! The Forest of Death, well this is going to be fantastic. I'm so pumped, I can't wait, I want to go home and cuddle in blankets!!!

I looked around to see if I could find Aki... she was surrounded by Sasuke, Neji, and Gaara... what a harem to have... I made good chat with Shino and turns out we have a lot of things in common!!! Yay!!!

"Okay, first you'll need to fill these out. They're just papers saying that I'm not responsible for any injuries or deaths or things like that... you wouldn't want me to get in trouble, would you?" Anko said while passing out the papers.

I sighed...

"But first... I'll explain the second part of the exam. You'll go with your team into that little hut over there and receive a scroll with either the heaven or earth character written on it. It's a survival test, a dangerous one in fact. Your objective is to gather both a heaven and earth scroll that your given. Then, you just bring then both to the tower located in the center of the forest and open them... easy right?" Anko explained.

Nope that's not the end...

"However, there are rules. You have exactly five days to reach the tower with both your scrolls. Under any circumstances, you are not allowed to open the scrolls until you reach the tower. If you disobey this rule... well those of you who disobey will find out for yourself. Ninja tools are allowed. The survival part of the test ties in while you're in the forest. You'll be surrounded by nature!! Now teams will be disqualified if they fail to reach the tower in time with their scrolls. All team members have to proceed together. Any team that looses a member under any circumstances will be disqualified... one last thing.... stay alive," Anko finished.

I sighed, and placed my hand on my hips... I can't let my guard down... for my team...

"Keiko," I turned around to see Aki, Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke waiting.
"Were heading towards our gate, you ready?" Naruto asked.

I nodded, and we started part two of the Chunin exams.

~•~

Aki POV

This is going to be hell...

We were currently walking through the forest, with no plan.

"So how do we expect to get the second scroll in five days?" I asked.
"We need a plan," Uchiha said.
"Well no dib Sherlock. Any team we see... we'll have to attack any team we see," I said.

"Ugh, I gotta take a leak," Naruto muttered.
"Woah, okay... um... take you time," I said.
"Not in front of me, Idiot! I'm a lady!" Sakura exclaimed.

After a while Naruto finished his uh... business.

"What a relief!" He said.

Something seems off...

"Naruto are you okay?" I asked.
He raised a brow at me.
"Yeah, why wouldn't I be," he said.

"Idiot I told you not to-" Sakura was cut off by Uchiha punching Naruto into a tree.
"Sasuke! I appreciate the help, but you didn't have to smack him!" She shouted.