Learning A New Jutsu & Finding A Note

Keiko POV

"We're finally in training mode!" Naruto exclaimed.
"Here's a water ballon," Jiraiya said tossing us both a water ballon.

We were currently in some type of forest not far from the rest of the village, Jiraiya is gonna show us a new technique, the one he used on the 100,000 suit.

"What about it?" Naruto and I both asked in unison.
"You two watched the technique carefully right?" Jiraiya asked.
"Yes, it rotated the enemy," Naruto said.

"Yes, rotation is involved," Jiraiya said while holding up the water ballon.

The ballon began to jostle around a little, he's most likely rotating the water around inside the ballon.

"For this water ballon exercise, you're going to create a flow with chakra. Simply put a rotation. Keiko, Kakashi taught you the chidori correct?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Well then you're familiar with using chakra for other than walking on trees or water, you're also family with the power put into it... you just gotta learn how to rotate it proper," He exclaimed. "First you accumulate and maintain Chakra in your hand. Next you release a constant amount of chakra. Finally you push and rotate the water inside the water ballon."

"Ah so we're creating a rotation of chakra inside the water ballon to make it pop!" Naruto said.
"You're getting sharper, we'll train until dark!"

I held the water ballon in the right hand trying to rotate the water inside. It was harder than I thought... the water would just move around inside but not rotate.

"Ugh what the heck, I can't make it rotate!" I groaned.
"Come on Keiko! You can do it!" Naruto exclaimed.

I tried imagining the water rotating around like a whirlpool. And the ballon started feeling different.

"I think I'm doing it," I said.
"ME TOO!!!"
"Ah well while you two are doing that then imma just sit here and nap," Jiraiya said while taking a bottle out of what seems to be alcohol.
"And this rate you won't be able to nap," Naruto said confidently
"You really think so? Wake me up when you pop it."

~•~

"I can't pop it," I huffed.
"Neither can I," Naruto said while breathing heavily.

It was currently sun down and we spent the rest of the day trying to pop a freaking water ballon!

"Why doesn't it pop!" Naruto and I both shrieked walking up Jiraiya.
"Hmmm? Were you able to to do it?" Jiraiya asked.
"Nopppe" I responded.
"How do we make it pop easier?" Naruto asked.

"You're supposed to find the trick ones you use different methods over and over... you must find your own technique... but I'll give you a little tip... you rotate the water... counter or clockwise?"
"Counterclockwise?" Naruto said unsurely.
"Come here," Jiraiya said.

He placed his hand on Naruto's head.

"Just as I thought... you're a clockwise rotation type.... to mold chakra you need to mix two energies so everyone unconsciously rotates those energies and molds chakra. The clockwise or counter clockwise differs. Try this, if you imagine the rotational directions opposite of that is within your water ballon the flow of chakra with repel."

"How did you find out the rotation type?" I asked.
"The whirl of your hair on your head."
"But I don't really have a whirl on my head," I said.
"Figure it out, you're a smart girl," Jiraiya said.

I sweat dropped.

"This technique took three years for the fourth Hokage to Master... it's not easy ranked second highest out of six levels, A-rank. Three steps to complete the training... pooping the water ballon is the first step. You try on your own now, I'll go back to the city," Jiraiya said walking off.