Introductions and Bells

Keiko POV

"Naruto! Knock it off!" Sakura scolded, glaring at Naruto.
"How come we're the only team who doesn't have their sensei yet? Iruka Sensei already left!" Naruto said while looking at the door.

"Patience," I said. "He or she will have to come eventually. Its their job."
"But what else could he be doing?" Sakura asked.
"I got it!" Naruto shouted, he ran over to the door way and placed a chalkboard eraser in the crack of it. If the door was open the eraser would fall on that person's head.

"It's a skilled shinobi we're talking about. There's no way they'll fall for that," Sasuke said. Sakura looked at him as if just became president or something.

Naruto ignored him...
Aki sighed...

We then heard the door open and a plop sound. A silver haired man was standing in between the door as the eraser fell of his gravity defying hair. He eyed us all, while Naruto was dead out laughing...

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I was trying to stop him, he just wouldn't listen," Sakura said innocently. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Hmph, my first impression of you all... I hate all of you," He said densely. All of us except for Aki sweat dropped.

~•~

"Alright. Why don't we start with introductions? Basic things such as: likes, dislikes, hobbies, dreams for the future... Stuff like that," the silver haired man said.
"Why don't you start?" Naruto asked the man.
"Yeah, your are matter a fact a mystery," Sakura stated.

"Well, my name is Kakashi Hatake. I don't like talking about my likes and dislikes, and my dreams for the future are none of your concern. I do have many hobbies," Kakashi Sensei said.

My eye twitched, so... All we know is his name... Great

"How about you go next," Kakashi said looking at Naruto.
"Okay! My name is Naruto Uzumaki! I like ramen, especially when I eat ramen from Ichiraku. I hate waiting for the ramen to be ready. My hobbies are pranks, and jokes. My dream is to become and surprass all the Hokage, believe it!" Naruto exclaimed.

I smirked at Naruto's confidence...

"Okay you next..." Kakashi said then looking at Sakura.

"My name's Sakura Haruno. My likes, well, the person I like..." Sakura started to say, she started to make girly sounds which made me cringe. "My hobbies... Hm... My dreams," Sakura then squealed at the end.

"And any dislikes?" Kakashi asked.
"Naruto," Sakura said bluntly making him sulk.

Kakashi sweat dropped as he couldn't stand much of Sakura anymore.

"You..." Kakashi said looking at Sasuke.

"Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things. I don't particularly like anything. Hobbies I don't care about. Dreams... What I want to do is not a dream. Because I will make it a reality. I'm going to rebuild my clan, and kill a certain someone," Sasuke said.

Naruto look frightend think he was the one Sasuke wanted to kill. Sakura just stared at him like he just praised her.

A moment of silence stood until... Someone broke that silence.

"Heh, great job Uchiha. You said your introduction pretty well," Aki said.
Sasuke smirked.

"Okay... Next blue eyed brunnete," Kakashi said.

"Hai... My name is Keiko Souta. I like cookies, cake, and puppies. I dislike overprotective people and people who chew their gum loudly. My hobbies... I make things and I help people. My dream... I want to become the best medic out there and heal any and every type of sickness, injury, etc." I said.