Naruto's Advice To Get To A Girl's Heart

Keiko POV

A few days went by since the Third Hokage's funeral has occurred. Not much has happened since then since the village is still under recovery. The wall was busted through by big snakes I heard.

Aki has spent a lot of that time with Neji, which is really cute, but I'm just here sitting at home eating cookies... ah the single life.

Aki was out with, you've guessed it, the Neji. She's been hanging out with him more than me, ugh.... well I do live with her.

I decided I'd make some use of my time and go out to see what I can do. I turned the TV off, put on my shoes and head out the door.

~•~

The village was energetic as always. In a distance I see people rebuilding the wall. The hole was pretty big actually.

"KEIIIIIKOOOOO- Oof."
"Naruto! Geez you're heavy," I groaned as I poke Naruto to fell on top of me.
"Heheh sorry," he said as he rolled off.

He gave me a hand and lifted me off the ground.

"Where's Aki?" He asked.
"Out with Neji," I responded.
"Again?" He asked.

I nodded.

"You mind if I tag along with you?" He asked.
"Not a problem," I said and I continued walking.
"So any plans?"
"Not really." I sighed. "There's not much to do but train, but I'm still tired from all the fighting."
"Really?! I'm all ready! BELIVE IT!" He exclaimed.

"Woah woah chillax," I said patting his back.
"I go on another mission tomorrow with Pervy Sage," Naruto said.
"Pervy Who?"
"Ah Jiraiya Sensei."
"The Sanin?" I asked.
"Yep yep!"

"What's the mission for?"
"To find the knew Hokage!"
"Woah! Who who!?" I said anxiously.
"Em... one of Jiraiya's friends I believe, decedent of the Senju clan, another one of Konoha's sanin. One of the best medical ninja, and kunoichi!" Naruto exclaimed.
"Ooooo! What's her name?" I asked.
"Eh I don't know."

I sweatdropped.

"We'll be careful."
"I will be!" Naruto said while giving me a bright smile.

We stopped by Ichiraku Ramen to have lunch...

"Em hey Keiko, can I ask you something?" Naruto asked.
"Well you already did, but hey ask more," I said while slurping my ramen.
"How do I get a girl to like me?" He asked shyly.

I chocked on my ramen.

"You're a girl right Keiko," Naruto said.
"No, no I'm not."
"Yes you are!" He exclaimed.
"Damn, you caught me, yes I'm a girl."
"So you know how a girl feels."
"Yes that is correct, why do you ask?" I asked.

"Cuz I like this girl but I don't know if she likes me!" Naruto shouted as he threw his chopsticks in the air.
"Well first what you gotta do it be nice to the girl. Also be respectful to her. Listen to her when she needs someone to talk to. Comfort her when she needs a hug. Basic stuff about be a gentleman," I said.

Naruto nodded in agreement paying attention.

"Also if you confess your feelings depending on the girl she may take some time do be patient," I said.
"Would it be a good idea if I give her anything?" Naruto asked.
"Oh yes yes, don't be too extra, but be sweet. Like I usually like teddy bears and chocolate... I'm sure Sakura likes them too," I said whole rubbing my chin on thought.
"Oh, it's not Sakura."
"What?! I thought you liked her!" I exclaimed.

"Heheheh no, she's too attached to Sasuke," he said while rubbing that back of his head.
"Well whoever she is just take the advice I gave you and you should be all set. Have a lot of confidence!" I said.
"I will!" He exclaimed.

We both chuckled at our excitement.

"Eh, say Keiko, you wanna tag along in the mission?" Naruto asked. "Y-you can bring Aki along."
"Ah I'd love to! Not sure if Aki will go tho," I said.
"That's fine, but hey if you got it'll be great!" He exclaimed. "Say how's it going with her and Neji?"
"They going good, she really likes the dude," I said. "But I feel left out sometimes."

"Have you told her?"
"Nah, I don't wanna get in the way, plus when she gets home she makes up for it by getting me cookies," I said while smiling.

"Naruto!" We turn to see a guy with really long white hair, kinda old, wearing some weird clothes and sandals.
"Pervy Sage!"
"Ah so this is the one called Pervy sage," I said eyeing him up and down.

"Naruto.... is this your girlfriend?" Jiraiya asked.

Naruto choked.

"She's a close friend and my teammate!" He exclaimed.
"Yeah yeah whatever, what's ya name?" He asks.
"Keiko Souta," I say.
"Ah a Souta, I've heard a lot about you, I'm Jiraiya, the one and only! And the best sanin... don't mean to brag," he said while putting his hands on this hips and giving a smug look.

Well he's... uh... interesting...

"I invited her on the mission, along with her sister Aki Heikima," Naruto said.
"Ah well the more brats the better!" He exclaimed.

Very interesting indeed.

"Can't promise Aki will go," I said.
"It's all good, we just gotta drag Tsunade back and boom she's Hokage!"

"AH! That's her name!" Naruto jumped up.
"I have a question, why was she chosen as Hokage? I mean, we have a bunch of other strong ninja in the village correct?" I asked.
"Well yes we do... however not strong enough the Hokage has to be the strongest, and so far those are the Sanin are left as the strongest, however I decided against Hokage, so our only option left is her," Jiraiya explained.

"But what if she doesn't agree?"
"SHE'S GONNA AGREE!" Jiraiya shouted.
"Em okay," I said as I played for our Ramen and we headed out.

"So be ready, ya know I'd like to train you lil girl," the Sanin said.
"Oh? That'll be cool!" I exclaimed.
"Heyyyy, me too Pervy sage," Naruto said as he pouted.
"Yes yes of course."

And we continued talking about the upcoming mission... man I wonder what Tsunade is like... I wonder who's is going with Aki...