Chapter 36 - Wouldja Look At That

A/N: WHOA hi there fellas!! It's been a while since I've uploaded a chapter. . .three weeks?! Yikes. I'm super duper sorry for that unintentional hiatus. Life is busy and all that stuff.

However, NEVER FEAR 'cause I'm back with a new chapter!! Some fun stuff happens here and Han even reunites with our fave twins!! Han, Luke and Leia. . .yeah, it's bound to be a good time.

Alsoooo. . .HAPPY LATE THANKSGIVING if you live in America/if you celebrate it!! Hope you had fun with your family and ate ALL THE FOOD XD

On with the chapter since I know y'all are DYING to read it. JK I don't think anyone is that excited hehe. Let's go!

WHEEEEE!

Han Solo sat begrudgingly on a solid rock chair in Ben Kenobi's home. The young pilot tapped his foot with impatience. Kenobi had disappeared into an adjoining room with the promise of returning shortly. So far, it was turning out to be an empty promise.

Several minutes later, when Han and Chewie had resorted to moving their toes individually for entertainment, Obi-Wan emerged from a nearby doorway. Han looked up expectantly.

"I suppose you are looking for the twins, correct?" Obi-Wan asked, sitting down in another chair.

"Yeah. . .why? You know where they went?"

"Oh, yes. They were here not long ago."

"They were here? What for?"

"Luke and Leia were here for the same reason you are. They wanted answers."

"Okay. . .answers about what?"

"About their past. That sort of thing."

"I see. What about me? What can you tell me?"

"Well," Kenobi said, sighing, "they were here for one night, then headed off the next day to who knows where."

Han eyed the old man with suspicion.
"Why don't I believe that?" Han asked, sporting a sarcastic half-grin.

"I'm not sure. What does your instinct tell you?"

"I don't know. Something tells me you know exactly where they went."

Obi-Wan raised his eyebrows. He debated what to tell Han, if anything.

"Well?" Han pressed.

"You're quite right. I do know where the twins have gone. However, it is not my duty or place to tell you."

"What?! Why not?"

"I wasn't instructed to give away any information. This is something they must do on their own."

"That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard! If it's even remotely dangerous, they can't do it alone."

"It is my impression that they are quite capable."

"What are they doing? Tell me. Now."

Obi-Wan looked thoughtful.
Deep down, he knew it would be beneficial to tell Han what the twins were up to. If something were to happen to them, Han would be able to handle it. Then again, he was reckless. He might rush into unnecessary danger and get the whole group in trouble.

Could he be trusted? Kenobi loved the twins. They were the galaxy's last hope, after all! If something—anythinghappened to them, Obi-Wan didn't know what he'd do. And he had been okay with sending them into all that danger? Into the very heart of the Empire? The heart of evil? To find. . .