Chapter 54 - Rage Quit

A/N: Hiyah, fellas! It's been a while! I hope some of you are still out there...in my defense, it's been a busy month. Midterms were taking up the majority of my time (the joys of high school), so hopefully things will go back to normal here real quick.

changingdestiny40: Thank you! :) Yes, Leia has technically meditated before, but not exactly in the same way. The last couple times, it was to focus on lifting an object, or something along those lines. This was the real deal :p It was actually Obi-Wan that spoke to her through the Force! :) Yeah, she still has the "technical readout" with her, in her bag. Haha, ah yes, the wire hanger. It'll come in handy, I promise, haha. As for The Last Jedi, I actually really enjoyed it! In some aspects, it didn't feel as much like a Star Wars movie, but overall it was very good. Plenty of unexpected turns, but very good XD

Okay, let's get this show on the road! As usual, if you think you may have trouble remembering where we are in the plot, feel free to go back and skim the previous chapter, if you want :)

WHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Luke's Log

Day 2
Still Leia's Worst Idea Ever

Well, not much has improved, to be honest. Leia insists we go through with this insane plan, and I told her "NO WAY" (but way gentler, because she seems a liiiiiitle unstable right now).

Of course, Leia couldn't take no for an answer, because she never does. But did I expect her to freak out and rant at me for ten minutes? NO!

So I went to the only place I could get any peace of mind—the hallway.

Don't get me wrong, Leia and I aren't in any sort of fight or anything. But her plan is totally out of the question. We've gone against enough orders already. Better not make things worse.

Again, I don't think I should write about what her plan actually is. I don't trust any of the people on this ship, so what if someone finds this datapad and reads about what we were doing? Yikes.

Anyway, to quickly recap, I woke up this morning and couldn't find Leia. You can imagine how scared I was, what with the Emperor being around and all.

I found her in the closet, in some dark corner, just sitting there. With her eyes closed. Not breathing.

Long story short, I snapped her out of it, she screamed at me, I screamed at her, we calmed down, and Leia explained her horrible plan. Basically business as usual.

So I tried to talk her out of it, but she didn't listen to me and wants to do it anyway. Again—business as usual!

And then Leia tried to meditate again or whatever, but she couldn't "find the right peace", or something like that. Or maybe she said "find the right piece"? I don't really know what she meant, but I guess she was meditating all night, and somewhere in there, she managed to stop her own heartbeat and not die. . . ?

What is my life?

The whole thing was a little out of my comfort zone, so I left the closet, grabbed Leia's datapad, and came out here. In the hallway. Of an Imperial Star Destroyer. So far, three stormtroopers and one Admiral have walked by here. They seemed kind of confused to see me sitting against the door by myself, but none of them said anything to me.