•15•

an update for a special someone 😊 you know who you are 💓

• •

6:30 pm

i began getting ready by slipping on some black leggings and a loose white sweater. my hair was already curled, so i moved onto my make up - which didn't take long.

im nervous, why am i nervous?

i sprayed my perfume and slipped on my white sandals while heading out of my apartment with my phone and keys in one hand.

the drive to the beach was short and i parked in an available spot, which happened to be next to a black matte painted jeep.

i hopped out of my car and locked it heading down the ramp where i saw a figure sitting in the sand near the water. i made my way over to them and sat beside them, but i guess they didn't notice me.

"its beautiful isn't it?" i speak and he jumps holding his chest.

i chuckled at his reaction and he stood up motioning for me to stand up too. i was shorter standing next to him, but not by a lot.

"can i hug you?" he asked and i nodded while laughing.

his long arms wrapped around my torso and i wrapped mine around his neck lightly and he hugged me.

"wow.." he breathed out when he separated our bodies. "you're even more beautiful in person."

i looked down at the sand and ran my fingers thhrough my hair as well.

"wanna go get some frozen yogurt?" he asks and i nodded running back towards the ramp with him behind me.

we made it to the yogurt place and we went inside to see barely anyone there. we both grabbed our cups and started filling it with ice cream and toppings.

i got vanilla with gummy bears, gummy worms, cookie dough, and hot fudge. jack got vanilla with reeses and chocolate sauce.

"damn val," he chuckled and i rolled my eyes while walking with him to the register.

i felt so awkward and nervous meeting him for the first time.

after they had weighed our cups of ice cream i pulled out ten dollars to pay my part, but i had already seen that jack had given a twenty
for the two of us.

"really?" i glare him and he smiled.

"heres your change, have a nice night." jack grabbed the money from the man and lead us both outside to the car. we drove back to beach and headed back to the same spot where we were and we sat chatting and asking each other questions. 

it was normal until jack stood up and removed his shirt. i snapped a picture without him noticing and he sat back down next to me.

"do you like cali?" he asked.

"better than new york?" i asked and he nodded. "i guess, but new york will always be home."

hours had passed and i had gotten a lot closer with jack. we talked about everything. it was now nine thirty and i stood up dusting the sand off myself and jack did too - as well as putting his shirt back on.

we walked back up to the ramp trying to push each other over into the sand - i won. that then caused jack to throw me over his shoulder making me scream.

"jack, jack, jack - put me down! i dont have a bra on!"

"i dont mind -" i slapped his back and he put me down as i clutched my chest and blushed in embarrassment.

we reached the cars and jacks eyes widened at the sight of my car.

"you have a dodge challenger? are you joking!" he ran his hands long the paint job.

"and a charger at home." i smile.

"how did you get these?"

"one i bought myself, and the other was a birthday gift from my parents."

"two of the sexiest cars ive ever seen, just happen to be the cars you own?" he asks.

"i guess.." i chuckle.

"you just got like ten times hotter." he groans.

i playfully shoved him and leaned against his jeep as he admired my car. once he was done he turned towards me and shoved his hands into his pockets.

"we should do this again - like hangout." he scratches his neck and i nod putting hair behind my ear.

he guided me to my car opening the door for me and closing it once i was fully in. he leant down to the window and rested his elbows along the edges.

"goodnight jack." i took the opportunity and i leant forward and kissed him on the cheek making him smirk.

i started up the engine and sped away getting a reaction out of jack seeing how obsessed be really was with my car.

did you guys like how i wrote this? or no?