•51•

6:21 p.m.

i had finished my long day of school and headed home doing some essays as well as getting ready.

nate had planned a romantic and simple first date at his place, and i was nervous meeting him for the first time. of course we had talked while he was on tour - everyday actually. i hadn't ever seen him face to face, and that's what i was nervous for the most.

finally, i pulled up to nate's apartment and parked in the driveway next to his range rover along with his many other cars.

i walked up to the door patting down my beige jacket and jeans while wiping some dirt off my heels that had gotten on them. i ran my fingers through my hair and knocked on the door reluctantly.

"i'm coming!" i heard a voice shout and i sucked in a breath.

the door swung open and there stood a tall, buff, and handsome nathan. he was dressed in khaki shorts and a short sleeve button up shirt.

"h - h - hi.." i stuttered nervously and let a small smile play onto my lips.

"hey," he smiled and opened the door fully allowing me to come in. "welcome to my humble home" he joked.

i removed my jacket with nate's help and thanked him politely while walking into the kitchen following the amazing smell.

"make yourself at home!" he smiled and lightly guided me to the table that was set up with candles and flower petals on it.

"this is so nice." i smile and turn around to be pulled into his arms.

i was shocked at the gesture but soon got used to it. his hands were tight around my waist as were mine around his neck. he smelt like a mix of so many things, and i let my nose breathe them all in.

"it feels so great to finally hold you." he mumbled into my hair and i chuckled.

i let my acrylic tips nail scratch then back of his neck lightly and he let out a breath at my gesture.

"i have something for you," he grabbed my hand lightly and brought me towards the living room where there was a black box lying on the coffee table with gold lettering on the outside.

"what's this?" i ask and he sits me down on the couch while he stands up and places the box in my lap.

"open it." he smiles and i nod while pulling the top off.

"nate..." i mumbled and brought my hand over my mouth.

"a rose for each day we talked, and each day i found something more i loved about you."

•

i like this, sorry it's short. :)