•112•

val

no way ... why is she in Greece! is she everywhere we go?

"i just think it's so funny that you're here vacationing as well!" she sits in the chair next to jack making me chuckle.

"i don't find it funny." i look at jack and her. "i just think you're really good at reading people's locations on instagram."

she laughs at me and looks over at jack.

"that explains as to why you were being so nice on instagram and commenting such nice things." jack laughs.

"you got me.." she smirks and places her hand on top of jack's hand.

he stiffens at her touch, but doesn't move his hand making my blood boil. i picked up my drink and looked at madison with stern eyes.

"jack, do you remember the night at my house? when you and i had sex? our first time.."

i choke on my drink and hold my chest while coughing.

"i think it's time to go," jack stands up and motions for me to stand up. "valerie."

i sit in my seat for a few seconds staring at madison contemplating if i should say something to her or just ignore it.

"nope! fuck this!" i shout and lunge across the table on top of madison.

her chair falls back and hits the floor making everyone gasp. i ball my fist and swing at her hitting her right in her jaw.

"val!" jack yells and tugs on my arm and i shove him away.

i continue to hit her repeatedly in the face until i have jack rip me off of her.

"you bitch!" she yells with tears streaming down her face.

she grabs the pitcher of water from our table and throws it onto me making me bite the inside of my cheek.

this bitch just ruined my dress..

"the dress, jack! the dress!" i yell and look at him.

"alright, go ahead! only because of the dress." jack let's go of me and i jump on top of her again.

"jack was good in bed, really good." madison covered her face with her hands and laughed. "i miss digging my nails into his back and him groaning my name into my ear."

the image made me even more mad. madison reached her hands up and scratched my face with her acrylic pointed nails.

"you fucking bitch!" i yell and punch her in her jaw again making her scream.

"get off! someone help me!" madison cries.

i had workers pulling me off of her and push me into jack, while others helped madison up. she had blood gushing from her nose and i laughed seeing i only had a scratch on me.

and she wanted to fight me a few months ago? hah.

"val, let's go." jack throws me over his shoulder and i laugh.

"goodnight everybody! i love Greece!" i shout as jack drags me out of the restaurant.

goodnight !