answers!!

question : what inspired you to write this book?

answer : my old friend made me download this app and read one of her books. she's also the person who introduced me to magcon! she definitely played a big part and a big role.
••••
question : do i support jadison ?

answer : i don't support nor do i not support. if they're happy that's between them. i'm not a fan of madison's past but i do love her music! let's be honest we all wish we were madison and in that relationship with jack! i feel that's why most people don't like her.
••••
question : if you were a famous author what would your first book be about?

answer : romance. 100%. i love romance.
i make my boyfriend watch romance movies with me allllll the time. romance is just something i feel i'm very good at writing about.
••••
question : who are my favorite singers?

answer : i love eminem because i feel like i can relate on certain issues. i love drake and of course jack&jack!!
••••
question : if you could eat two things for the rest of your life what would they be?

answer : strawberry ice cream and french fries with honey mustard.
••••
question: favorite store to shop at?

answer : i love forever 21 and hollister
••••
question : if i ever met madison what is the first thing that would come to mind?

answer : i think she's so pretty so i would probably just stare.
••••
question : what's your favorite jack and jack song?

answer : all weekend long
••••
question : are you going to write more?

answer : of course !!
••••
question : what is one book you've always wanted to write but never gotten to or been afraid of?

answer : i wanted to create a derek luh fanfic but then i started writing "instagram" so i haven't been able to.
••••
question : you're not going to stop writing are you?

answer : of course not. although i haven't updated in a while i don't plan on stopping. i just haven't had the time to but i promise i'll try my best. i love you all!
••••
question : can you please update?

answer : OF COURSE!!!