•79•

val

"so val.." jacks aunt whose sitting not to far from me makes the table go silent.

we were at some restaurant by the shore with all of jacks family. i was placed between jacks grandma and his younger cousin while jack sat across from us.

i looked up and smiled at her signaling her to continue talking.

"are you a model? or have you ever thought about modeling?" she asks and jacks dad raises his eyebrows at jack.

"i haven't, i don't think i'd be very qualified for that job." i laugh.

"really? i have to disagree. i work for the cover of L.A. Times Magazine, and i think you'd look fantastic on the cover for our newest gig."

jacks cousin was climbing across me and planted a seat on my lap as he rested his head against my chest and stuck his thumb in his mouth.

"i think mason really likes val!" jacks grandmother laughs. "jack, you've got some competition."

"why don't you come by the studio this week and we'll talk?" his aunt asks and i nod slowly with a smile.

"thank you." i smile and look at jack who was already looking at me.

that's the best feeling. when go to look at someone who you're crazy about, and they're already looking at you.

i have school tomorrow and i have so much work to do :( should've done it sooner. it snowed in the US in certain states and its so cold !!