•25•

6:07 p.m.

"you look great," jack says as he guides me down the stairs. "really beautiful."

"thank you, you look very handsome." i smile and he grins closing my car door.

he was wearing black dress pants, and a white dress shirt rolled up showing off his rolex.

we drove about twenty minutes to what looked to be a fancy italian restaurant. jack hoped out and handed his keys to the vallet parking people and one of them had helped me down.

"valerie?" a deep voice asked and i looked up swallowing the lump in my throat.

i removed my hand from theirs and called out for jack.

"j - jack!" i called and he came over with a worried expression.

"who are you?" jack asked and moved him out of the way.

his hair was now bleach blonde and his acne had cleared up, but his smile was still the same.

"im sam," he held out his hand but jack grabbed mine instead and helped me down. "im valeries ex boyfriend."

i looked up at jack with pleading eyes and tugged on his arm towards the entrance.

"you look good, vally." he smirked, and i cringed at the nickname. "you're a lot prettier. you wear more make up now!"

sam reached for my arm and grasped it lightly and i yanked it back stumbling to jack.

"dont touch her, bro." jack said and pulled me closer to him. "come on, lets get inside."

as i was eating my pasta i looked up at jack who looked at me sternly and i rose an eyebrow.

"what?" i asked placing my fork down.

"what did he do to you?" he asked.

"what?"

"sam," he bit he inside of his cheek. "what did he do to you, val?"

i sucked in a sharp breath and fiddled with my fingers.

"junior year, after the homecoming game he raped me. we were just planning to kiss and watch movies at my house, but it didnt go the way i planned. he took my virginity - he was my boyfriend and i never thought he would hurt me." i said lowly.

"im sorry, valerie." he looked at me with sympathetic eyes.

"you cannot tell anyone, if his friends at school found out-"

"my lips are sealed." he reassured me and i nodded.

any sammy wilk fans??