•122•

val

i sat there motionless unable to speak and comprehend what she had just said.

"ms. mercado?" im snapped out of my thoughts. "you and your partner will get through this. i'm sure he won't be angry when we tell -"

"no!" i shout. "we are not telling him. not now. he has his music and other things."

"i'm sure he'll start noticing sooner or later."

"he leaves for a music tour soon. ill be okay for a few months. just do not tell him. none of the doctors can tell him. please notify them all."

she looked at me weird, nodded her head, and then rushed out of the room.

a child? how is that possible? we were always protected. oh my goodness. i know they're not always 100% but come on - really? why me?

my mind was spinning and in so many different places. i couldn't believe it.

of course i wanted a child - but now? how was now the right time for jack and i?

i heard the door to my room open and i wiped my eyes quickly. i laid on my side and spotted jack with wide eyes.

"baby.." he whispered and rushed to my side.

i wrapped my arms around his neck and he cried into my chest.

"i'm so sorry, i should have been there for you. i'm so sorry." he shook his head and i felt his whole body quivering.

"its not your fault. please don't blame yourself." i lifted his head up with my hands.

all i could do is stare at him. this man is about to be the father of my child - and he doesn't even know it.

"val?" im snapped out of my thoughts by the girl doctor walking in and a male doctor as well.

"have we told jack the news?" the male doctor smiles and jack looks at me confused while playing with my hair.

"i'm glad to say val is -" the male doctor started off and my heart dropped.

"having no brain bleeding! which is extremely well considering what happened." the female doctor cuts off the and smiles nervously at him.

"i'm so glad you're okay." he hugs me. "forget about tour and everything else - i'm here for you."

"absolutely not, jack." i say. "you're going on tour."

"but -"

"no, ill be fine. you're not missing another tour." i kiss his forehead.

"we can discuss this later.." he sighs.

"no. the discussion is over. you're going on the tour jack. i will be okay. this whole thing that happened to me - it happened and it's over. you can't protect me forever."

"i can try." he chuckles at me and smiles while i roll my eyes.

i'm soooo tired and i got a job finally !! i don't know when i start though :/ leave lots of comments for me to read !!