•141•

val

"oh my goodness! i cant believe it!" katherine hugged me for what seemed like the hundredth time.

"we're so happy for the both of you." david smiled and rubbed gripped jack's shoulder.

"and we're so excited to meet you!" yelled katherine as she rubbed my stomach and placed a soft kiss on it.

jack sat down on the couch and pulled me into his lap while katherine and david sat on the opposite couch.

just then the doorbell rang and david made his way to it slowly.

"i wonder who that could be?" his mom said.

"where is she?" a voice yelled and i looked towards the hall to say nate running into the living room out of breath.

"nate?" i said lowly.

"what the fuck are you doing here?" jack stood up and moved me to his left side.

"va - val, you can't marry him." he came closer to me and i looked at my ring.

"whats going on? why can't she marry my son?"  katherine became upset.

"how do you even know where the fuck my parents live - fucking creep." jack chuckled. "and you know damn well she's marrying me."

"this is outrageous! you need to leave before i contact the police." david shouted.

"val.." nate looked into my eyes and stepped closer to me. "you can't marry him."

i rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest.

"you can't marry him because that's not his baby, its mine."

PLOT TWIST