•134•

val

its been four days without jack. i haven't heard from him at all - no one has. i was in the middle of my bath but all i could was sit there and stare at the water.

i felt numb. he left me. at least that's what it seemed like.

i found tears dripping down my cheeks and watching them drop into the water.

i was alone. the silence made me feel more alone.

i drained the water out of the tub once i was finished and stood up wrapping myself in my towel. i headed into the bedroom and grabbed a shirt of jack's and a pair of my underwear slipping them both on.

i looked at myself in the mirror and lifted up my shirt seeing my stomach was beginning to show more and more each day, but not as much as i expected. i held my hand over my stomach and sobbed.

how could he leave me? how could he leave the baby and i?

i don't blame him for being angry, he has every right. i get that he needed time to cool down but i didn't expect him to need this much space.

i crawled into bed and cuddled up with a pillow and curled up into a ball while shutting my eyes.

i was waiting for him to come back to me, and i didn't know how long it would take.

i'm going on a trip with my boyfriend tomorrow and i'm sooo excited !!