•167•

val

we'd returned to the hotel, and it was complete silence between us. we made our way into our room and i ran into the bathroom trying to avoid the awkwardness.

i turned on the shower and removed my clothes, letting them fall to the floor. i opened the glass door and stepped in slowly as steam filled up the whole bathroom.

i let out a loud breath as the hot water ran down my back and i felt tears fill my eyes.

"stop.." i whispered and sucked in a sharp breath.

the glass door was opened and i saw jack's naked figure standing there with tears in his eyes. he stepped into the shower slowly and we just stood there, staring at each other.

"i'm so sorry." he mumbled.

his arms wrapped around my back and our bodies pressed together.

we were comfortable, and that's how i knew we loved each other.

tears dropped down my face and mixed with the water droplets. i sniffles and jack's lips rested on my shoulder.

"jack.." i mumbled and he looked at me in my eyes. "i want you. i need you."

he nodded as his thumb played with my bottom lip. he leant down and connected his lips to mine and i began crying.

our lips moved in a smooth pattern, with so much passion and love.

i could feel it.

"i love you.." he mumbled against my lips and i nodded letting my hand entangle in his hair.

he pushed me against the shower wall pressing himself against me making me me groan and throw my head back.

"you're mine." he growled while biting lightly on my skin.

your crazy if you guys thought i wouldnt let them end up together