•26•

DRAMA ALERT ••

7:24 p.m.

"im gonna use the restroom real quick, and than we'll go." jack said and placed the money inside the check book. "i'll be back."

he stood up and rubbed my arm as he walked passed me towards the restroom.

maybe i should go get the car?

i stood up flattening my dress and grabbing my clutch heading towards the exit.

i looked around to see if sam was on duty, and i let out a breath of relief when i didn't see him.

"hi," i smiled at one of the valet workers. "black jeep, please." he scanned over the ticket i had given him and nodded handing me the keys.

i thanked him once again and i headed towards the car unlocking it. i opened the driver door and turned on the car as well as the music and the heat.

as i ran my fingers through my hair my eyes flickered toward the back mirror and i felt a hand clasp around my mouth covering my scream. his blonde hair covered some of his face and his eyes were the same shade of brown they were the night of the event.

"did you tell him?" he smirked and i felt my eyes become hot and watery. "did you!" he shouted and clasped his hand tighter around mouth.

i leaned forward and grabbed the keys lightly pressing the panic button. the horns blasted and sam climbed over the front console and opened the driver side door shoving me out. i fell to the floor and my hair was soon grabbed by his fist and his hand covered my mouth again.

"shhh," he whispered into my ear.

he began dragging me backwards on my heels and i screamed as loud as i could even though they were muffled.

"stop being difficult!" he seethed and the tears just kept coming.

i heard a set of multiple footsteps and i felt the weight of my hair being pulled no longer there. i opened my eyes and saw a familiar figure on top of sam sending multiple punches to his jaw.

there were valet guys trying to pull jack off of sam and i backed myself up against a nearby cars tire.

"i swear to god," jack yells. "im going to fucking kill you!"

sam had rolled them both over and jack was now on the bottom taking punches to the face. the valet employees yanked sam off of jack and held him back while the others held jack back.

i was wheezing for air which made jack's attention flicker towards me. he shoved the valet guys off of him and came to my side, moving the hair out of my face while wiping under my eyes.

"what happened?" he asked and i grabbed his hands tightly.

"he was in the car - the backseat." i whispered and looked over at sam who was smiling at me.

my breathing became uneven again and jack moved my face to look at his eyes.

"dont look at him, just look at me. okay?" i nodded and he had helped lift me up.

he turned my body so my back was towards sam and he wrapped his arms around me and i whimpered from what i had just experienced.

"i got you, val." he rubbed his hands up and down my back as i clasped my fingers in his hair lightly.

drama! there wont be too much drama like this, but how was this ? 😁 too much?