•168•

256

256.8k likes :: 20.2k comments

jackgilinsky : you are the woman of my dreams. you've stuck by me through all of my wrong doings and together we have created a beautiful family. i promise to cherish you until my last breath. i love you. here's to forever ❤️

username : he is possibly the most sweetest guy i have ever known

username1 : he's so crazy about her 😍😍

val.mercado : i love you beyond words 💞💞 the world is ours to explore and i can't wait to do it all with you by my side.

jackjackjohnson : im so happy you found someone who makes you this happy bro !!

katherinegilinsky: we love val! keep her with us forever :)

username2 : AW

username3 : she's so pretty i don't get it !!!!

username4 : username5

the end!! thank you all so much for reading this book. i know that it's sooo sad to end a book but in all seriousness , this book is one of many and i'm going to continue to make so many more fanfics and i really hope all of you guys read and check them out. i'm in the process of two current ones, and if you read them as well as commented&voted - it would mean the world.

i really didn't expect so many people so enjoy this book. and seeing how many comments and votes and views it got , i've been inspired to write so many more fanfics.

please go read my derek luh instagram book !!  and as always feel free to message me and tell me what you think or even ideas that you have. and don't forget to vote and comment!!! i love you all, you're all so amazing and i'm grateful for each one of you and how you've inspired me.