+-+ Two +-+

Tw: None

++ DANNY'S VIEW ++

Zipping my bag up, I moved to my computer trying to find the earliest flight. It left in a few hours, giving me enough time to get through customs and maybe eat some dinner.

Walking out to the car, I start the drive to the airport.

Customs was normal, lots of unnecessary touching but it was always the case. At the gate, I decide to call Mom again. Letting her know I'm on my way, but she doesn't answer.

I didn't have enough time to worry, because the flight was being called over the intercom meaning we could start boarding. Walking on, I head to me seat grateful it's by the window.

Sending a quick message to Arin, I buckle and turn my phone off. While waiting, no one came to sit next to me, the entire plane seeming extremely empty.

But I was grateful- no one would question why I was flying to New Jersey alone.

+++
I call Mom once I have landed, hopping she would give me the hospital. Sadly, she doesn't pick up and even calling Dana, she doesn't pick up either.

Ignoring the feeling in my gut, I head to baggage claim where my phone vibrates.

It's my mother giving me the hospital number and Avi's room number as well. Grabbing the bag, I head to get a taxi to take me to the hospital.

Once in one, I try to carry small conversation because the drive was half an hour long.

"Thanks for the ride." I said swiping my credit card and he stopped me from leaving.

"I don't know why your here- but may God be on your side." The driver says and I thank him.

Heading inside, I go up to the room. Mom is in the hall while a Doctor is in the room with Avi.

"He is awake. Avi has been asking for you." Mom said walking in front of me, guiding me to Avi's room.

"Do you want a beverage? I can make tea or coffee?" Mom asked, thinking I would want to be alone with him.

"Can I have a tea?" I asked shyly, she was my Mom but I still felt childish around her.

She nodded, walking off to make my beverage. Allowing me to enter Avi's room and put my bag down.

"Dan!" Avi said cheerfully, God he was always so freaking happy. Even with all the tubes and the cannula coming from his nose, He was still smiling.

"Hey dad." I said pulling a chair up next to him and grabbed his hand.

"I hate it here. I feel like a child." Avi said, his smile fading a little.

"I know. But you have to get better and this will help." I say and Avi shrugs.

"Not much they can do for tuberculosis. I have to wait it out." Avi says, patting my hand.

"Avi don't say that. Be positive okay?" I say and he nods.

Mom returns with my tea and joins the other chair. We sit in silence for a while, embracing the moment we have together.

((Good day my fellow readers!!

In this story, Avi is called Avi while Mom is Danny's birth mother. I can never remember her name- and Granny Sexbang will be referred to as that title.

Remember to love yourself!
-Kellin ))