+-+ Twenty Five +-+

tw: smut and fluff

The ride back to the hotel, Patty and I tightly held hands. Patty was a smiling mess at what my Mom said during dinner, so he was softly kissing my neck. But to anyone looking, it looked as if he just had his head on my shoulder.

"I love you." Patty softly whispers at a red light, biting hard at the sensitive skin in front of my ear. I grip his hand hard to keep from moaning in the backseat of our taxi.

We were almost to the hotel- couldn't he wait another five minutes?

Patty moves from my neck, but still holding my hand. The rest of the ride was spent in silence, a very uncomfortable silence. Paying, Patty and I exit the car and enter our hotel. Patty also drags me into the elevator and pulls me into a kiss.

"I really love you." Patty says, before hitting our floor number and reconnecting his lips to my neck.

"Is it what my mom said?" I ask and he just nods against my neck, teeth grazing ever so softly.

At the table my Mom said that she really liked Patty, accepting our relationship. She had also stated that she felt our relationship was special in the sense that we were soul mates.

"Can you wait till we get into the room?" I ask as the elevator dings on our floor.

"Fine-" He says, grabbing my hand and pretty much dragging me to our room.

Smut

Patty shuts the door behind the couple, locking it immediately as he pulls Danny to the bed. Dragging the older male to the perfectly made bed, laying down and pulling him on top.

"Fuck me." Patty demands, biting hard on his bottom lip. Patty's eyes are a deeper brown than they normally are, potentially glossed over with lust.

"How?" Danny ask, sliding his cold hands up Patty's shirt and placing lips on his neck.

"Mmm- I really want you to eat me out. Make me cum before you even fuck me-" Patty groans as Danny lightly starts to nip at the skin on his neck dragging his nails down the younger males chest.

"What position?" Danny asks, as if it really mattered.

The couple always switched it up and since Patty wanted Dan to eat him out, Dan was already thinking of missionary before Patty says a word.

"Don't ever feel uncomfortable with begging alright? I find it kind of sexy." Danny says, before Patty is forcing their lips together.

It's rough. The moment their lips touch it is as if the couple haven't touched each other in months. It was everything they wanted- everything they needed. Patty's little whines underneath Danny made it all the better as Patty is grinding hard on my thigh.

"You're acting like a fucking animal in heat- calm down." Danny says, laughing a little as he moves to grab the younger males hips.

"I just need to move- I don't do well with teasing you know that." Patty says, arching his back as a few of the bones pop.

Danny snorts at the noise, the sound unsexy but it gets Patty to giggle a little as well. Both of the males realising how awkward they truly are.

Danny leans down and slowly pulls off the younger males shirt, exposing the scratch marks from earlier, them reddening immediately against his tanned chest.

Patty leans up to remove Danny's shirt and throw it across the room. Unbuckling Patty's belt was always fun because Dan could kiss across his waist and watch him squirm.