+-+ Fourteen +-+

((I was in the updating mood so here you go. I may not post this coming Sunday because I am getting my wisdom teeth out.
Wish me luck! ))

tw: self hatred

+-+ DANNY'S VIEW +-+

"Good afternoon Daniel. Could you tell me why you did this?" A nurse asked sitting by my bed.

"No one wants to deal with a thirty-six year old man with a self harming problem." I say, playing with the tight bandages on my arm.

"What makes you think that?" The nurse asks, taking my hand away from the bandages and fixing the machines to my right.

"I'm here to get you guys money." I say back, pushing my hair into my face.

"Daniel. There are a lot of people in the waiting room right now- waiting to hear news." The nurse says, tucking hair behind her ear as she checks my vitals.

"Anyone with green hair?" I ask and she nods.

"Can I see him? He needs to know I'm okay. He needs to know what's going on." I ask, and she nods leaving the room.

I lay flat on my back, wiping my face hard as I listen to the beeping of my heart monitor. It was driving me insane but it made me realise that I was actually still alive.

I felt weird, almost in a state of numbness for the first time. I didn't feel bad for what I did nor did I regret it. People needed to know how much my own body was killing me.

I heard muffled voices in the hall many times. No one comes too my door until I'm almost asleep on my right side.

"I can come back later if you want to sleep." Patty says softly as he closes the door behind him as soft as possible.

"No. come here." I say, sitting up and patting the chair, "Are you alright?"

"I smoked a whole box of cigarettes, cried for a while, explained what happened to everyone and-" I squeeze his hand to get him to stop.

"Wait. Everyone? Who is downstairs?" I ask.

"Arin, Suzy, Ross and his wife Holly, Vernon, Kevin, Barry, and Mark are downstairs. We were really worried about you." Patty says, holding my hand tighter.

"I don't know what to tell you Patty." I say, Patty laying his head on the edge of the bed.

"What are they doing with you now?" Patty asks, his voice soft and lingering in the air for a few minutes. 

"I'm being moved to the physiatrics section of hospital. They can get me more help and diagnose me." I say and Patty harshly closes his eyes.

"When will you be moving over?" Patty asks, moving our hands so he can play with mine.

"Any minute now." I say and Patty sighs a few tears falling down his face.

"Baby boy don't cry. It won't be long I promise." I say, wiping the tears off his face.

The door opens and a doctor is standing there with a few nurses to take me to physiatrics.

"Daniel? We have to move you." The doctor says, his voice deep and confident.

"In a minute-" I say back and look down at Patty.

"I love you alright? Take care of yourself and I'll do the same." I say and he nods, lightly kissing me.

"I love you too." Patty whispers before going with a nurse back down the hall.

"I hope you realise you won't be seeing him for a few weeks." The doctor says as he takes me down the hall.