+-+ Final Chapter +-+

+ Patty's View +

It had been two weeks since Danny and I have gotten married. And to be completely honest, the only thing that has changed is how flirty we are with each other.

It could just be the "honeymoon" phase that every newly married couple goes through. That few weeks or even months of time where everything is loving and caring because you finally have someone to do that with.

"Do we really have to go to work?" Danny asks in the shower.

"It's been two weeks babe. Come on it'll be fun. Arin needs you there too." I said back, getting dressed and jumping up to sit on the counter.

"But I just want to stay home with you." Danny complained, stepping out of the shower.

Danny had always been extremely skinny, but there was something extremely sexy about it as well. The way his muscles were prominent and the way the 'v' in his pelvis pointed right to his crotch.

"So do I but Arin needs us to come in so we're going." I said crossing my arms to try and make it look like I was trying to be stubborn.

"You're adorable when your trying to be the boss." Danny laughed, kissing my forehead and sliding his jeans on.

+++

Dan was immediately recording with Arin the moment we went to the office. Their laughing and occasional screams of rage echoed around the office as I worked on cleaning with Suzy.

"How's marriage for ya?" Suzy asked as we finally finished, Arin's yelling cutting her off.

"Pretty nice actually. It's honestly the exact same to what our relationship was before. The only difference is that I don't want to leave him." I said, kinda laughing at myself.

"I really love him Suze and I like to think he loves me too." The blush on my face only getting darker.

"Why would I marry you if I didn't love you?" Danny asked, softly kissing my cheek and joining Suzy and I.

"It's stupid but it all started out with having sex once. I can't see my life without you." Danny says, as Suzy says a soft "aw."

"You guys are disgustingly cute." Arin joined in.

"I'm okay with that." I said softly, looking up at Dan and lacing our fingers together.

It is crazy to think that our relationship started out because we got stoned and had sex. That I married someone who I have had a crush on since college.

And I wouldn't take it back for the world.