+-+ Eighteen+-+

((This is more of a chapter I wrote to get you to the smutty-smut. It's at the end of this chapter and I will give warnings. -Kells))

tw: smut

"Patty come on! Danny isn't going to wait forever." Suzy says and I agree, packing up my last minute things and running out of the house.

Suzy drives to the hospital as I'm bouncing in the passenger seat. I haven't seen Danny since last time, which was about two weeks ago. Now Danny is finally getting out- the only negative is that our flight to New Jersey is in the morning.

The car ride was nice, chatting about if Danny would be any different to how he was before. I doubted it- potentially he could be more reserved and quiet about his emotions.

"I think I will be more clingy. Mainly because I spent so long without him- so that now he's back I don't want him gone again." I say, staring out the window.

"It makes sense. But I would just be careful. The smallest thing could trigger him now and I don't want to loose a best friend." Suzy says as she pulls into the parking lot.

"Of course. Fuck man- I couldn't be without Danny. It would fuck me up badly." I say and she rubs my shoulder.

"Go get him. I will be in the lobby waiting." Suzy said side hugging me before I get out of the car and walk to the hospital.

I immediately run to the stairs, taking them two at a time to get there fast enough. Now that I was doing it- I really should have taken the elevator.

"Hey dude! He's in his room. 108." The officer states, immediately buzzing me in as he takes my phone.

Thanking him, I walk down the plainly coloured halls to Danny's room. I was grateful the officer said the number because the doors were numbers only, no patient names. Potentially to keep each person safe in case of a fight- but maybe that was a prison thing.

I knock on the door, before stepping in and see Danny sitting on his bed. Danny is back in his jeans own jeans and t-shirt, grateful they actually let him wear the clothes I dropped off.

They oddly hung looser on his body if it was possible. Danny always had issues maintaining weight which he blamed on his fast metabolism.

"Hey babe." I say, shutting the door and going to sit next to him.

"Hey baby boy- I missed you." Danny say, pushing the hair away from my face and cradling my cheek in his hand.

"I missed you too. Suzy is downstairs waiting for us." I say leaning in for a kiss.

Danny pulls me into his lap, deepening the kiss by licking my bottom lip. Allowing access, I move one of my hands to lace in his hair.

"We really should head downstairs. We can finish this later?" I say with a soft moan following suit as Danny sucks a small hickey onto my neck.

"Okay- alright. Let's go." Danny says, making me get off his lap and settle for holding his hand.

We pad down the hallway and out the main door, the security guard smiling at us as we leave. He hands me my phone and tells me to be safe out there. We then head down the stairs and over to Suzy; who bear hugs us.

"Let's get you two lovebirds home yeah?" Suzy states laughing a little.

The car ride had a comfortable silence. Suzy humming to whatever music was playing, as Danny rubbed his thumb over the back of my hand. Occasionally kissing my neck because his head was laying on my shoulder.