+-+ Twenty Six +-+

tw: none

++ PATTY'S VIEW ++

I guess you could say I was working with the Game Grumps. I knew a hand full of editing tips, so I helped sync up audio and visuals. Most of the time I helped Suzy with anything she needed for Kitty Kat Gaming, or just entertained Suzy while Arin and Dan were doing Grump sessions.

"Do you plan to get another tattoo?" Suzy asked, wheeling her desk chair over to my area.

I had gotten one a few days ago, a little bit after we came back from New Jersey. I had my buddy look up a good place to fix the colour on the others.

"I have been thinking about it but don't know what to do." I say back, turning in my chair, "Defiantly something weapon wise on my other forearm but not quite sure yet."

The common phrase, 'Hakuna Matata ' was tattooed on my chest with a Hawaiian flower. My shin had a very detailed Macaw, coloured in with bright reds and blues. The most recent tattoo was of Sting, the sword Bilbo Baggins uses in the Hobbit. It reminded me of Danny's love for Lord of the Rings, so I sat through three painful sessions to get it as a permanent reminder of him.

"Make it as personal as you can. Like- a sword you've always admired or something. It's your body and it should tell your story you know?" Suzy says, moving the chair closer to the computer.

"Where's Dan?" Arin asks, running into the room.

"He just went outside with Barry-" Suzy starts and Arin runs outside.

Suzy and I share a look before I hear the door almost shut, Arin had placed a chair to leave it open so he could get back inside without walking around the whole building.

"What is fucking wrong with you dude!" Arin yells and I stand up and look out the window.

Danny was pinned against the wall with Barry in front of him, his arms around Barry's neck. My chest tightened as I logged out of the computer, a few tears coming to my eyes.

"I gotta. Fuck... I'm going home." I say running out of the office and slamming the door behind me.

It takes a while to start to car, my hands shaking so bad that I keep dropping the key. The tears rolling down my face didn't help me either.

I could barely hear anything as I drove home, it all falling together like a muffled roar.
+-+-+

I can barely hear the knocking at the door through the sound of the bathroom fan and my muffled sobbing. Shuffling my way to the door, I see that it's Suzy and Arin.

"What do you want?" I say rudely as I open the door, wiping my face with the jacket sleeves.

More tears coming too my eyes as I realise it was Danny's jacket. A faded blue pullover hoodie with a matching faded New York Giants logo.

"To help you. Dan is already mad at himself." Suzy says and I sigh walking to the kitchen, making myself coffee.

"Of course this has to be right after I tell him that I have commitment issues. That I've told people I love them and they leave." I say rubbing my face, "It's fucking bullshit because I really saw a future with Danny. After all the shit we've been through."

Suzy comes over to hug me and I cuddle into her arms. It takes a few moments to realise I'm crying, shaking violently as Suzy tries to calm me down.

"Patty- I know Dan loves you. He was screaming at Barry. I think he broke Barry's nose with how hard he punched him." Arin said and I sigh.

"Where is he? I need to talk to him." I say leaving Suzy's shoulder.

"Let's go back to the office." Suzy states, walking out of the apartment with me.