+-+ Forty Four +-+

tw: so much fluff and minor smut if you squint hard enough

+ THIRD PERSON +

Danny's hands were soft, occasionally rubbing his thumb across the tops of Patty's hands. Patty was shaking violently, terrified of everyone watching them.

The voice of the pastor has faded out completely and all they could focus on was the other. Patty trying to keep his breathing regular and keeping his legs from shaking. He felt like he was going to pass out at any second, he wanted to just elope but Danny's mom wanted a wedding.

"Do you have vows? To declare your love on a deeper level?" The pastor said as Danny tightly squeezed his hands.

"You're my lighthouse, my light in the dark to lead me away from crashing. I almost died before we got together and if it wasn't for you; I would have killed myself by now." Patty said, a few tears forming in the corners of his eyes.

"Honestly- I should have told you years before we got together what you meant to me. But I'm glad we're together now." Patty said and Danny tightly held Patty's hands.

"I'm glad we were able to figure everything out at the perfect time. I couldn't see my life without you and I'm amazed it took us so long to do this." Danny says, a single tear rolling down Patty's cheek,

"I don't know how else to describe it, except for saying that I love you and I'm glad you're in my life."

"If it wasn't for my Dad getting sick and being in the hospital, I wouldn't have found out about any of this. And even though he's gone now, I still thank him everyday what I wake up with you by my side." Danny continues, tears pouring out of Patty's eyes.

The room was quiet for a few seconds, except for Patty sniffling slightly as the tears continued rolling down his cheeks. He honestly didn't care how stupid he looked; he wanted to marry this man and he wanted to right now.

As they repeated the vows from the Pastor, that was all prewritten and said at every wedding, Patty barely was able to say I Do at the correct time.

Danny's voice was calm and collected. Patty's voice was shaking softly and he still had a tear or two on his face.

"Just fucking kiss him already." Suzy said from the audience, before coughing to try and make it look like it wasn't her.

"Just kiss him." The pastor said, and Danny did just that.

Pressing their lips together like they never had before, Patty's arms lacing around his neck. As they pulled back, the tears were still on his face and they showed no sign of stopping.

"I love you." Patty whispered, but Danny could barely hear him over the clapping echoing in the room.

As they left the room, Danny snuck Patty off to a side room and closed the door behind them. He wanted to fuck him right then and there, consummating the marriage right then. The glint in Patty's eyes showed he wanted it too.

"I love you." Danny says, softly pressed his lips to Patty's.

"I love you more." Patty whispers back, sliding his hands around Danny's waist and gripping his hips tightly.

"I love you most. But we really should get out there." Danny says, softly kissing down Patty's neck.

"I-I don't want too." Patty says, his hands gripping harder at Danny's boney waist and pushing his body against Danny's.

"We have too baby. Two more hours and then we're alone." Danny says, moving from his neck to properly kiss him and hold his face.

Danny could feel the emotion in every kiss they shared. When either of them were sleepy and the kisses were slow, or right after sex and it was just soft pecks. Or right now; when Patty was applying more pressure and biting his lower lips softly.

As Danny pulls away, he holds Patty loosely in his arms and kisses softly as his cheek. Patty is almost purring under his touch, in such a state of bliss and happiness that it's indescribable.

((This story has about five chapters left my dudes. And I promise- it's all going to be fluffy and end on a very positive note.
Remember to love yourselves.
-Kells ))