+-+ Six +-+

tw: marijuana and talk of self harm/self hatred

+-+ DANNYS VIEW +-+

I wake up in the morning to an empty bed, and I swore Patty was next to me at some point. After double and triple checking the bed, I go downstairs to see him loading a bowl.

"Want to join? I'll take you to the hospital after." Patty asked, setting the bowl onto the bong.

"Sure. You take first hit." I say joining him on the couch.

With a few passes of the bong, I start to untense myself. My body feeling looser and I'm a little bit more at peace.

"Let's go to the hospital. I don't want you too high." Patty said and I nodded, moving off the couch to get dressed.
+-+

"Hey. Ready to go home?" Patty asked through the phone and I say yes.

"I'll come get you love." Patty said and I agreed, both of us saying goodbye and hanging up.

"Say goodbye to your dad before you leave? I'm heading to dinner with a few friends." Mom says kissing my cheek and leaving.

I walk back into my dad's rom and he smiles at me. Taking a chair next to him, he takes my hand. We don't share any words before I'm crying again.

"Daniel. What's wrong?" Avi asks, his voice hourse and quiet.

Taking my hand from him, I play with my sleeve a few times. It takes a good five minutes or so for me to actually pull it up.

"What did you start doing this again Leigh?" Avi asks, his voice slightly stern as he holding my arm.

"Three years ago." I reply, biting my lip as a few tears drip onto my jeans.

"Look up at me," Avi says, "I am not upset with you alright? I am glad you told me and I want you to find help."

"I have Avi. I've tried multiple therapists and multiple medications. I haven't found anything that helps." I say, pulling my sleeve back down.

"I want you to get help. In any way possible okay? I love you." Avi says squeezing my hand.

"Patrick is here. I love you too." I says kissing his forehead and leaving.
+-+

Getting into Pattys car I smiled at him and stared out the window.

"I'm going to my dealer for a few things. Just stay in the car and don't be suspicious okay?" Patty said, leaving the parking lot.

"Sure. What are you getting?" I ask, turning back to him and keeping my emotions buried deep inside.

"I'm thinking about bakeables. He said he had some and I really want them." He says and i nod.

We spend the ride quiet, neither of us finding anything to speak about. At his dealers, he runs inside quickly and leaves me in the car. When he finally returns, we immediately head home.

"Okay. You don't have to get high if you don't want too- I don't want to pressure you." Patty says and I smile.

"I want too. You aren't pressuring me." I said and he smiled, going to the couch.

With two bakeables gone each, out of the ten he purchased, I was high. My tolerance has dropped completely in the years of not smoking. But I try my hardest to keep up with Patty.

It isn't until Patty's eyes are red that he finally stops. Which I am glad, because I can barely feel my hands from how high I am.

Without a warning, Patty slowly kisses my neck and moved up to my jaw. I'm trying not to let it effect me, just let it happen because I know neither of us will remember it.

I pull him into my lap, connecting our lips in a kiss and holding his hips in place. He's moaning against my lips, as he is grinding his ass against the growing boner in my jeans.

"Do you actually want to-" I cut Patty off by sliding my hands up his shirt.

"Fuck yes. Meet me upstairs, couch sex is gross and cliche." I say and he nodded, leaving my lap.