+-+ Forty Seven +-+

+ DANNY'S VIEW +

The front door was green, which was mainly the reason we picked the place. It was a discreet reference to Lord Of The Rings, and showed that this house had character.

"Are you ready for this?" I asked Patty in the driveway, rubbing my thumb over the back of his hand.

"We've been living here for a month babe- what are you talking about?" Patty said, looking over and laughing at me.

"Well now we are married, it's like a new experience you know?" I explained and Patty just laughed.

"It's the exact same except now we have a proper relationship through the state of California." Patty says, running a hand through his hair.

"Honestly, I've always found marriage weird you know? Yeah we were together first and now we're married?" Patty says, staring off through the windshield.

"Marriage is a mix of two different things coming together. Like spices in a dish and making it taste good?" I explained, taking my hand from Patty's to speak with them.

"So we will taste good?" Patty laughs, snorting hard as he pulls his legs to his chest.

"What no! That's not what I'm saying at all! It's like- we are a mix of people and are now uniting to make something better."

"Let's just go inside and finish putting stuff in." Patty says, getting it of the car and heading to the front door.

+++

The last things we needed in the house was photos. We had just recently framed the photo from our engagement and it was up. But now we had other photos and paintings we wanted to place in the house.

The favourite painting we had both agreed on putting in the living room was an early marriage present. It was a water colour by Holly, of both of our hands tightly laced together. With our marriage date on the top with our last name at the bottom.

"How uncomfortable would you be if I started calling you Mr. Avidan?" I asked Patty, wrapping my arms around his chest and kissing at his neck.

"It's fucking gorgeous. I've always wanted to be Mr. Avidan." Patty says back, leaning up to kiss my chin.