+-+ Three +-+

tw: none

Avi fell asleep a little later and I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw Arin's stupid face on my screen. I took my tea into the hall and answered his call.

"How was the flight?" Arin asked.

"It was good. I had the whole row to myself. Avi has tuberculosis and is suppose to recover." I said walking to where the elevator was, trying to get away from my mom so she didn't hear me.

"That's good to hear. But the office is boring without you." Arin said and I laughed lightly.

"Aw. Thanks buddy. I miss you guys too- it felt weird being in a plane without you guys." I said and threw away the tea, not having any effort or want to drink it.

"I agree. We always love to piss each other off on flights." Arin said and I smiled.

"I am going to go back into the room okay? I'll keep you updated." I said.

"Okay. Goodnight Danny, I love you in the gayest way possible." Arin said, yawning at the end of his sentence.

"I love you too, you fucking goober." I said hanging up and leaned against the wall.

"Do you have a hotel or something for tonight?" Mom asked coming to see me in the hall, I was assuming she was leaving because she was holding her purse.

"I may go hang out with Patrick. He has missed me." I said and She nodded.

"Who's Patrick?" She asks, I can tell she is trying to remember the name.

"He was my college roommate. I haven't seen him in a long time and we have started talking again." I say, and she nods.

"Be safe Dan. I will see you tomorrow." She says hugging me before walking into the elevator.

((Good day/night my lovelies!
We are slowly getting into the roommate and it will start to get better in the following chapters.
Remember to love yourself!
-Kellin))