+-+ Forty Three +-+

+ THIRD PERSON +

To say that Patty was scared was an understatement. He had been terrified for months and now that the day was here; he was even more terrified. Honestly he never thought this day would come in his life.

"I'll be at Arin and Suzy's alright? Please call if you need something." Danny says as he softly kisses his soon to be husbands forehead and leaves.

They wanted to make it as traditional as possible. Even saying that seeing the bride, which was Patty, before the wedding was bad luck.

As the door shut behind Danny, Patty was immediately bored. He didn't have friends in California other than the Grumps and all of them would be at Arin's place. So his night was spend watching movies on the couch and cuddling with a big blanket because Danny wasn't there to keep him warm.

+++

"Pat? You okay?" Suzy asks, wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

"Yeah I think so? I'm not sure to be honest." Patty says laughing away his nerves, biting his bottom lip slightly.

Suzy lays her head on his shoulder, tightening the grip she had around his waist. Suzy understood the feeling, waiting for the moment to properly call someone yours. The nerves and the feeling of running away stronger than ever.

"I will leave you alone for a few minutes before I come back to get you to walk, Okay? Take a breath and drink some water." Suzy says before he hears her heals click as she leaves the room.

Both males are terrified of today.

Patty was sobbing the moment the door shut behind Suzy. He was terrified that even though all of this, Danny would back out and leave him alone. Patty was terrified of being alone again and the feeling was stronger than ever.

You always attend a wedding and see how full the room is, but not this. No one from Patty's family decided to show up. It was destroying him inside even though he brushed it off as nothing.

Danny's family from New Jersey flew in to be here for him and none of Patty's family cared. His dad told him that he would never attend a "faggot wedding" even if it was his only son.

Danny's grandmother, Granny Sexbang, loved Patty immediately becoming his surrogate mother for the time being. Pampering him like her own and being the mother Patty never had.

"Are you ready Pat?" Suzy asks, stepping back into the room.

"I-I don't kn-know." Patty says, breaking his gaze with his reflection in the mirror.

Suzy takes a breath and comes over to give him a hug. Rubbing his back as the sob left his throat, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"I'm terrified." Patty whispers against her shoulder.

"I was too. It's okay and it's normal for everyone." Suzy says, her voice calm compared to Patty's. Patty's voice was cracking and extremely difficult to understand.

"I don't know if I want to do this." Patty says, the tears making his eyes red and making obvious streaks of wetness down his face.

"You want to do this I promise. Danny loves the fuck out of you alright? Take a breath because I know how long you too have waited for this." Suzy says pushing Patty off her and holding his shoulders.

"In and out alright? Deep breaths. We can do this." Suzy says, mimicking a deep breathing pattern to get Patty to calm down.

Suzy wipes his cheeks off and Patty gives a soft smile. She nods and allows him to leave the room first, following behind.

The building was tiny, meant to hold small weddings or birthday parties. Decorated in white and pale red, a white rose sitting on both of the males jackets.

"Alright. Take a breath and try to walk straight. Or don't. It's honestly up to you." Suzy says, rubbing his arm and going to stand with Arin.

First into the room was Arin and Suzy, both being declared the best man and maid of honour. They put so much time into the wedding Patty wanted to give them credit and give them the highest praise he could.

Ross and Holly came second, Ross wearing something similar to Danny and Patty. But instead of white roses he had a pink one, to match his wife's dress which was a baby pink.

Patty was freaking himself out so much, just staring down the walkway behind Holly and Ross. Then he felt an arm link with his and softly kiss his cheek.

"You ready for this?" Granny Sexbang says, and Patty nods.

"As ready as I'll ever be." She laughs and they take the first step down the aisle.

Patty is just focusing straight ahead, and keeping his pace decently slow to keep Granny with him. As they neared the front, Patty sat her down and continued on to Danny.

Finally catching a look at the male. His hair was somewhat tamed, a huge smile on his face as they made eye contact. Patty grabbed Danny's hands and held them tightly, more to remind himself that this wasn't some sort of twisted dream.