+-+ Thirty +-+

tw: smut

+-+ PATTY'S VIEW +-+

As the day closes to an end, Danny and I find a spot to watch the fireworks. Which was close enough to see most of the show without hurting our necks.

"Hey baby? Can I step off for a minute? I will be back before the fireworks start." Danny asks and I nod, letting him walk off.

I start to check my phone and after a few minutes freak out when Danny hasn't returned.  He sends me a text that the bathroom lines were long and just to enjoy the fireworks. When the fireworks start and I try to take my mind off him. There was no need to worry about him, he was a big boy and could handle himself.

"Babe?" Danny asks, crouching on the ground and whispering in my ear.

I jump slightly before realising it was him and kiss his cheek. Danny grabs my hand and stands me up, smiling before he starts talking again.

"I know we've really been dating a year and five months, but these have been the best months of my life. You have helped me through more than you could possibly imagine." Danny says tucking the hair behind my ear.

"From a childish suicide attempt to my dad's death, we've been through a lot to just throw it away. I can't imagine my life without you in it." Danny gets down on one knee and has a ring in his hand.

"Patrick Lee Hamilton- will you marry me?" Danny asks and I crouch in front of him.

Tears come to my eyes as a say a soft yes and pull him into a kiss. Danny places a hand on my cheek and pulls me closer. When we pull back for air at the end of the fireworks, he slides the ring onto my finger.

The band was black, not completely positive what it was made out of, with a single diamond in the center. I had always said I wanted a simple ring, something from a kids toy machine would be perfect. It was exactly what I got, the simplicity of the ring perfectly tied together our relationship.

"I fucking love you." Danny said laughing at himself.

"I fucking love you too." I say kissing his nose and lacing our fingers together even tighter.

A cast member is now asking people to file out of the park. She's speaking in the nicest way possible but I know she's extremely tired and just wants to go home.

Danny stands up and pulls me up with him, grabbing our bag and my hand. As we follow the crowd of people, a Disney Castmember stops us.

"I wanted to say congratulations and show you the photos I took. I didn't know if you'd want them." She says, clicking though five or six photos of us.

The final photo she showed was my absolute favourite. It was Danny crouched on the ground with a single firework in the sky, illuminating just enough to show what was going on.

"Of course! Oh my god thank you so much!" Danny exclaims giving her his email and to send them whenever is best for her.

She agrees and we walk off together swinging our tightly laced hands. We have to ride a cart to take us to our specific parking lot, Danny rubbing his thumb over the back of my hand.

Once in our car Danny pulls me into kiss. This kiss more aggressive than the last. Knowing we were now somewhat alone and could do whatever we wanted. Danny pulls my bottom lip into his mouth, pulling a small moan out as I slide my hand up the inner part of his thigh.

"Hotel is about ten minutes away. Can you wait?" Danny asks pulling away and I nod.

SMUT

Danny checks into the hotel, awkwardly, as Patty is tracing the obvious boner in his jeans. Once they receive the keys, they go to the elevator and press the button repeatedly.

"Please let it be empty-" Patty begs quietly, they were on the top floor anyways.

Patty always had a thing for exhibitionism. Always in to having sex or doing sexual acts in a public place.

As the elevator opens, the two men walk in and quickly shut the doors. With the door barely shut, Patty was already kissing the older male.

"I love you." Patty mumbles against Danny's lips, receiving a small hit on his ass as a response.

"Let's get to the room first babe. We are almost there." Danny says as Patty's groans already sliding off the flannel shirt he was wearing.

Danny is practically drooling when they reach the door, Patty was already undoing his belt before it was open. Once Danny slammed the door shut, he lifted Patty up and pinned him against it.

The room is extremely dark, Danny fumbling for a light switch as Patty grinds their crotches together. Once a light is finally on, Danny let's Patty down before dragging him to the bed.

Patty strips quickly, climbing onto the bed and pulling Danny down. Danny connects their lips, the kiss sloppy as he wraps a hand around his boyfriends cock.

"Just fuck me-" Patty mumbles between kisses as Danny rubs his thumb over the slit in Patty's cock.

Danny pulls back from the kiss, stripping off his clothes and walking to get lube from the bag. Patty moved to be on his hands and knees, his ass high in the air. Danny grabs his hips and pulls him down, so his body is bent over the bed.

Danny places kisses on Patty's back as he stretches him out. The action repetitive but always gave a fast form of contact before getting plowed.

Danny quickly slicks his cock up, pushing into Patty slowly. Patty's hands are gripping hard at the sheets as he begs his boyfriend, well I guess fiancé, to move. Danny's cock filled Patty perfectly in this position, pressing hard against his prostate.

"Danny- please." Patty begs, starting to wiggle his hips against Danny.

Danny takes the hint, tightly gripping Patty's hips. Thrusting out and harshly back in, pressing hard against his boyfriends prostate.

Patty has his face pressed against the mattress, letting out loud moans every few moments. His grip tightening on the sheets and slowly bringing them into his mouth to mask the sounds of his screams.

"I-I'm close-" Patty mumbles against the bed, Danny fixing his position to piston straight into Patty's prostate with every thrust.

Patty cums with a scream, gripping hard at the sheets. The warm heat around Danny sending him over the edge as well, soft thrusts as he pulls out.

"Fuck- that was amazing." Patty says his hands loosening on the sheets.

"Well thank you." Danny says laughing as he pulls Patty close to his chest.

"Let's just shower in the morning-" Patty suggests as he cuddles close into his fiancées body.

Danny keeps his arms around his fiancé as he drifts asleep, the younger male curled up in his chest.

"I love you more than you will ever know." Danny whispers, kissing the younger males forehead.

((I promised an update so here it is.
-kells❤️))