+-+ Forty +-+

tw: self hatred

++ THIRD PERSON ++

It's killing them inside.

Patty can feel the heartbreak that Danny is experiencing and can know the exact minute Danny is crying because his own eyes get watery. Danny is crying himself to sleep every night, even if he was in the bed with Suzy and Arin.

Patty is so mad at himself, he didn't want a fucking suicide watch. Patty wants to go home and cuddle with the love of his life. All he wants is to be happy but he doesn't know if he can open up again.

Patty is even on medication- which is his biggest fear. Being reliant on a chemical compound to make yourself happy- but sooner or later he will stop taking them. He will have his ray of sunshine back- Daniel Avidan.

Danny can feel whenever Patty is speaking to another therapist about his issues. He can feel that Patty is playing with the stitches on his arms; pulling them to get some sort of pain.

Patty is sobbing himself to sleep, crying doesn't cover it. He claws at the blankets and pulls at his hair because he's so frustrated. He just wants to go home but they won't let him.

"Patrick you're a danger to society."

Danny can even feel the itchiness on his own arm from his fiancées stitches. No matter how much he scratches his arm the feeling doesn't fade, Dan is starting to have scabs form from how hard he's scratching.

It was day three of the suicide watch- also known as the final day. Danny was waiting at his phone all day for news. Good or bad- but he really just wanted to take his baby home.

"Dan just eat something. You won't hear anything today."

Danny can feel that Patty is barely sleeping, and you could probably say he was crazy. Suzy said he sounded crazy.

But Patty and Danny were a perfect match for each other. Some would even claim them to be soul mates from how much heartache was in both males at the same time.

Many people claimed that their relationship is toxic for each other- a lot of things wouldn't have happened if Danny and Patty weren't together. But by just this week without the other; you know how deep their love truly is.

((If you ever need to talk PM me and I'm here for you.
Remember to give yourself a hug!
-Kells ))