+-+ Forty Eight +-+

tw: fluff

+ Danny's View +

I softly moved the hair off of Patty's forehead, smiling as his face scrunched up. Patty was always a peaceful sleeper, the lines from worrying disappearing on his face.

He looked so innocent asleep. Like the man who was screaming my name a few hours ago was someone completely different. The man laying next to me was my cuddle-bug, but the other was some sex obsessed porn star.

The tears in my eyes haven't started falling as I listened to him softly snore. His leg twitched slightly under the blanket and curled closer into my chest so I couldn't see his face anymore.

A single tear rolled down my cheek and onto the top of his head, getting lost in the green hair. What did I do to deserve someone like this?

Someone so... perfect for me.

He was my yin to my yang, the Frodo to my Sam, and the sugar in my tea. Patty always seemed to make every situation feel better and I love having him in my life. I can't see it any other way.

"You okay babe?" Patty asked, voice hoarse because he had just woken up.

Patty moves in my arms to look up at me, before chuckling slightly and wiping the tears off my face.

"I- just... I love you so much and I was thinking about it and got emotional." I explained, moving his hands from my face to lace our fingers tightly together.

"Aw babe." Patty cooed, softly kissing my lips.

"You're such a softie."

I laughed a little at him, before pressing our foreheads together. His eyes were soft, containing only a few specks of colour to counteract the deep brown. Soft gold was around his pupils, showing that his heart was pure gold.

"I love you." Patty whispers, pushing us closer so out noses were touching and our lips tantalisingly close.

"I love you more." I replied, unlacing a hand to place it on his cheek and pull him even closer.

"I love you most." Patty says closing the tiny gap between them.

Mainly to keep me from saying that I loved him more than most, because we could argue for hours on who loved the other more.

As Patty pulls away, he cuddles his face into my neck and peppers soft kisses there. Mainly over the areas he bit hickeys onto earlier.

"I don't want to go to sleep." I say softly, him humming against my neck.

"Why? It's good for you." Patty says, moving back and looking up at me through his eyelashes.

"Because I'll miss you." I say softly, grateful it was dark so he couldn't see the blush on my cheeks.

"That's so disgusting it's cute." Patty replies pecking my lips softly.

"It won't be long alright? Let's go to bed." Patty says, before pulling the blanket up more and cuddling into my chest.

"I'm glad I married you." Patty says before he drifts back into sleep.

"I'm so glad I proposed to you." I whisper, kissing the top of his head and closing my eyes as well.

Don't wanna close my eyes
Don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, baby
And I don't wanna miss a thing

'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream would never do
I'd still miss you, baby
And I don't wanna miss a thing
((I Don't Want To Miss A Thing
By Aerosmith))