Chapter 2: Breathe

The morning arose and the two couple woke up seeing each others' smile on their face. They got up and arranged their bed. Chanyeol and Baekhyun went to the bathroom for a bath. After Chanyeol dried his hair with towel and got dressed up, he went down the stairs to find a panting Baekhyun at the kitchen, his hands on his chest; catching his breath as his heavy pants echoed. You can see himfrom a view down the stair.

"B-baek, Baek!" he called out, worried "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeol...Y-yeol .." he huffed, wincing. "Chanyeol..." the smaller called out.

A hint that alarmed Chanyeol, again. "Wait Baek hang in there!"

"Yeol...I c-can't breath."

Chanyeol went upstairs again and headed for the drawer and looked for the inhaler Baekhyun needed.

His asthma came again.

Chanyeol found it and went over down the kitchen towards Baekhyun's form. Baekhyun thankfuly accepted the inhaler and placed it in his mouth part. He started inhaling. His breathing came back to normal in a few minutes.

Chanyeol found out that the kitchen was overflowed by smoke, coming from Baekhyun's cooking. It was the reason why his asthma came.

I should really hire a housekeeper, was Chanyeol's thought.

"Baek, you shouldn't cook with all of the smoke that's coming out. You should relax and sit back."

"But Yeollie it's the only thing I can do, you wouldn't let me do other house work." Baekhyun said, pouting at his lover.

"You know your condition right?" Chanyeol asked, his hands spothing the other's back.

"I would be useless if I'd sit here and do nothing" Baekhyun frowned, looking down at his feet.

"I'll hire a housekeeper." The taller came up with a blank face.

Baekhyun shook as his eyes met with the giant's. "That's not right."

"It's for your sake." Chanyeol smiled lightly. He thought about this for a while now. And he's just being considerate.

"You'd forget to love me in a day and leave me because I'm too useless for you." Baekhyun pouted once more in his sad tone. He concluded that because he couldn't do much. It's as if he thought that the taller married a disabled person.

"I can't be the reason for your death." Chanyeol stated, firm and sternly. The taller also frowned a few minutes after he said and hugged the smaller one, capturing in his embrace.

"Now let's just drop this Okay Yeol? I can't go on with a conversation like this. Please? Let me just cook?" Baekhyun begged, eyes pleading and he knew Chanyeol couldn't ignore those.

"..Fine," he finally said and Baekhyun-- the smaller-- almost squealed in delight as he hugged the giant tigter. Chanyeol conditioned, "But I'll buy you an electronic microwave that doesn't pull of big smoke." he offered and Baekhyun paused but nonetheless smiled.

"Thank you, Yeol." He said and pecked the male's lips.

"Let's just order for now." Chanyeol suggested. He interwined their fingers together and headed to the sofa, a small white table where the phone was located. Chanyeol dialed Kyungsoo's restaurant which was named after him, Kyungsoo's kitchen.

"Hello? Goodmorning you are calling Kyungsoo's kitchen. May we help you?" The taller talked with the other person on the line. He was casually ordering their meals for the day and he waited for them to arrive.

Ding dong

The doorbell rang after 45 minutes exactly, Chanyeol then went to open it and expecting the order with the delivery man. Well, his expectation was right (duh). There he handed his payment and exchange it with the food. Chanyeol eagerly accepted the order and closed the door shut.

"Chanyeol has the food arrived?" Baekhyun growled as his eyes were focused on the TV in a boring gaze.

"Yes, I'll be preparing them." Chanyeol went to the kitchen and prepared them in a plate.

Peacefully eating the food together and exchanging bites from one another and sharing laughters around, it feels lively just the way they used to be every weekend.

Baekhyun placed his head on Chanyeol's shoulder and Chanyeol wrapped his arms around the shorter. They were watching a very cute drama together, Chanyeol could hear small giggles coming from Baekhyun.

Later on he didn't even hear Baekhyun with his giggles. Now he could all hear is small, cute snores from him. Obviously, the petite boy is now asleep. Chanyeol smiled at him.

I wish we could be like this, always and forever, You in my arms...

----------- xxx

edited 01/29/15

Hello everyone. Thank you for continuing the chapter! I hope we'll see again. :) feedbacks are appreciated! Welcome to the fic.

sushiroll