Chapter 6: Time and Forever (0.1)

A/N: Omg you guys! Thanks for the comments who ever you are you know it! Even a simple "Update please!" or just a simple say about he chappie is appreciated! Well, here's some bonding-bonding with the wifeus , lol. And dude! heh, i call my friends that, 1.15k view/reads thanks! #canthandlethefeels

Whether Baekhyun likes it or not, Chanyeol has to work.

"Baek, I realky have to go now." Chanyeol said as he removed the hugging boy in his waist, slowly and gentle.

"Aaaaah. just a little bit moooore... you're going home late anyways..." Baekhyun says as he sniffs Chanyeol's exposed belly.

Chanyeol laughs, "Baek.. no. No, not there! Ahh, it tickles! Fine! Fine! Five minutes, I'll give you that."

Baekhyun bobs his head up and pampered Chanyeol with kisses. Chanyeol pushes the boy down, making him sit. He put Baekhyun between his legs and wraps his hands around his waist, resting his chin on the petite boy's shoulder.

"Why do you have to goooo~" Baekhyun groans as he looks up at the ceiling.

"Ughh, Baek we've gone through these a million times, I need to."

Baekhyun frowns and elbows Chanyeol in the chest.

"Aw, what was that for?" Chanyeol asks, pouting.

"For you, who else?" Baekhyun sarcastically says.

Chanyeol raised one brow, "I know."

Baekhyun retorts, "Then why did you ask if you already know it?"

Chanyeol shows a straight face making Baekhyun let out a dry laugh.

"It's not you are stupid,  right? "

Chanyeol huffs, "Did you ever thought of your husband like that? Baek,  really? Stupid?"

Baekhyun shrugs his shoulder, facing Chanyeol,  "Whaaaaat? you asked for it, didn't you?"

"Aiiiish Baek,  you are so ugghhh!" He stops when he recognizes the time on his watch. "Too late Baek gotta go!" He stands up and smiles cheekily at the pouting boy.

"Whaa-? That fast? Heyy!! Yeol, come back here!"

Chanyeol reluctantly smiles, "I have to go now, goodbye honey!"

Baekhyun stops Chanyeol by calling out, Chanyeol turns around and Baekhyun asked him toncome closer, asking for the goodbye kiss, hug and every other shitty things.

After those goodbye dos, Chanyeol places his forhead against the shorter boy, Baekhyun is fixing Chanyeol's tie, like almost everyday or a daily basis to be precise.

"I'll be back, okay?" Chanyeol says and Baekhyun nods, done fixing the tie. "Wait for me." Baekhyun smiles and pats Chanyeol's chest. "Take care, Baek." Baekhyun nods again and eye smiles the taller boy.

Chanyeol waves then walks out.

Now here he is, sitting inside the living room. He has been waiting for almost 15 whole minutes waiting for the idiot wifes, his friends, to arrive. In those 15 minutes of waiting,  no one arrived, I repeat,  no one.

Baekhyun sighs heavily, "Damn those idiots, I never knew what I had done to be friends with them."

He was not the Baekhyun everyone knew. He grew more open and active. Chanyeol became less protective over him, because of his friends' wifes, or should we call husbands. They've said that asthma just started with the mind thinking, or so.

Baekhyun was no longer the shy one, the weak one. The Baekhyun now is different.

A knock on the door was heard and Baekhyun walked towards the door and opened it.

He was greeted by 3 idiotic grinning people, he grimaced comically.

"What?" greeted Kyungsoo, Luhan and Xiumin.

A/N: Chapter out. Feedbacks are appreciated! Vote if you like! Welcome new readers!