Chapter 13: It Doesn't Change Anything

Baekhyun turned around at Luhan again. He comforted Luhan by rubbing circles in his back. He sighed, "This 5 hours, you have to let everything out. Remember all those memories. Then after, forget them. Understand?" Baekhyun spoke, strictness in his voice.

They have to deal with this matter. After these 5 hours of remembering by the 6th hour they have to leave the house.

"Understand." was all Luhan replied.

He placed his head back down and sobbed a bit too loud and more painful. For this once, he has to. He wanted to do this because he was told to do so. And besides, he loved remembering everything. It was the only thing he needed at this hour.

"Start Luhan. Because it doesn't change anything. Remembering memories only affect you, hurt you or just bring you to smile. It doesn't change a thing to where and what you are in now."

Luhan nodded without looking.

-

Luhan was crying on his seat, in front of him was the food prepred. Different kinds of them. Lots of choices. Variety. He was crying so cutely like a 5 year old kid. "Sehunnie wae so mean?"

Sehun glanced at him as he chewed a cupcake. "Hmmm?" he responded.

"Th-that was mine!" Luhan cried out a coupke of tears danced its way down. Eyes not too swollen but, can be described as crying. "It had a cherry on top!"

Sehun secretly flinched at Luhan crying over something so small. Yet, he himself was small but more cuter and delicate than the cupcake he was eating. "Oh my Lu, mianheyo. This was yours? I'm really sorry." Sehun panicked as Luhan tried to stop his own tears by wipping them.

Sehun stood up fron his pace and helped Luhan. He comforted as he pat Luhan's head, feeling the smooth surface.

"Th-that was th-the last!" Luhan announced, gripping one of Sehun's wrist. "Meanie, Sehun-ah! M-meanie! Mea..nie." He quieted down as Sehun hugged him, not properly thanks to the table. "Se-sehunnie is a mea-meanie!..."

Sehun was still chewing the cake. He blew air onto Luhan's ear. Luhan didn't hug him back but mentally, he was.

"Sorry...but really, Lu? Just a cupcake and you're all crying?"

Well, that didn't help Luhan at all. Instead, he cried more harder, making Sehun feel worse. So  Sehun parted.from the hug and eyed Luhan carefully.

Once again, Luhan repeated a mantra of many 'Sehunnie is mean' 'Meanie' and with the words meanie with Sehunnie. But those words seem to fade each second. And for once, it stopped.

"Sehun-ah  is a-" Luhan trailed off but he was stopped by some soft lips against his own pink ones. Tears started to stop each minute as he closed his eyes.

Sehun kissed Luhan, the flavor of the strawberry cupcake was present which the smaller boy loved. Sehun felt Luhan smiled in the kiss, signalling him that the boy had stopped crying and satisfied with the strawberry flavored kiss.

Luhan let out a whimper as Sehun parted, lips smirking with a bit of eye smile. Sehun laughed at Luhan, then the smaller cutely frowns.

"Loved it, didn't you?"

-

Author's Note: Part One:(