Chapter 19: Necklace

Kai woke up with Kyungsoo in his arms, his embrace, his warmth.

From the view he was having, he smiled.

He slowly shifted his weight and he was about to get up but a pair of small soft arms dragged him back.

"Whoa-"

"Stay." Kyungsoo tried to say it straight but it ended up being said in a sleepy manner. He clung unto Kai's waist as Kai fell down back. "Just a little bit... more."

"C'mon Kyung, get up. Let's go somewhere after we eat breakfast. Let's go down and order." Kai said as he caressed Kyungsoo's locks.

Kyungsoo shut his eyes opened and glared at Kai. "We are not going to order."

"But-"

Kyungsoo's glare darkened. "I am going to cook."

Kai sighed as he snuck his hand to his hair. "Will you stop cutting me o-"

"Do you understand-" Kyungsoo stopped as he was cut off by Kai's lips pressing against his own little ones.

Kai parted from the kiss with a smirk. "-or I will kiss you."

That sentence made Kyungsoo's eyes wide in shock than normal and his cheeks were burning from the lines. His stomach was growing butterflies from the cheesiness.

Kyungsoo looked sideways as he stood up, ignoring Kai and his idiotic cheesy lines and attempt.

"I-I'm going to take a bath." Kyungsoo informed as he got his bathrobe and his towel.

Once Kyungsoo entered the bathroom, Kai sat on the bed comfortably as he looked up the ceiling. He smiled as he retrieved a necklace from his pocket.

He lift his hand higher as he can fully view the necklace, eyeing every part of it, admiring and thinking how it would match the smaller boy.

Few minutes before Kai heard the bathroom's door unlocked, he hid the necklace back to its place.

"You're up. Go in." Kyungsoo spoke as he went to the closet and grabbed his clothes as Kai went in.

-

"Ah, C'mon! Faster! Kyung!"

Kyungsoo flinches as he stepped on rocks accidentally. "W-wait! What are we going to do here? It's almost going to be night, Kai!" Kyungsoo shouts as the taller boy was holding his other hand while running.

The sand, the breeze, the atmosphere, the water, the waves.

It felt like a romantic fairy tale where the prince would take away the princess to see something beautiful.

"That's the point!" Kai said as he ran fastly then put a stop to it as he reached the destination. "The sunset." Kai said calmly.

Kyungsoo tried to catch his breath from all the running.

"Look." The taller male faced the sunset as Kyungsoo followed the order.

Kyungsoo didn't know why Kai brought themselves here. So, just like that, Kyungsoo looked at it and stared in awe.

It was beautiful. The sunset.

After a while looking at the wonderful scenery, Kai faced Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo also faced Kai and eyed him, smiling. Kai then, leaned his forehead against Kyungsoo own.

They stared at each other's eyes as they let it drown at the love in it.

Kai smiled back.

Kai got the necklace slowly from his pocket. He let the thing slip in between them. Kyungsoo took a step back as he looked at the thing.

"For you." Kai simply announced as he cheekily smiled.

Kyungsoo couldn't take in the reality that was in front of him. Wasn't the wedding itself be some gift? Wasn't it the ring that was the gift? Wasn't the marriage in it was the sign of their gift of love?

"Imagine this is my love."

Kyungsoo looks down as he blushes. Kai thought that this was the opportunity to put the necklace so he did.

Kyungsoo looks up and stared at Kai, confused. Kai returned a questioning look at Kyungsoo.

The smaller steps back for about 9 of them. Making a big distance for Kai.

Kai didn't know what was the problem.

Just then, Kyungsoo unlocked the lock of the necklace. He removed the necklace as he smiled and walk towards the very very confused Kai. He held Kai's palm and placed the necklace slowly.

He laughed softly just like what Kai liked in times. Then Kyungsoo happily ran with a smile, leaving Kai alone as the sun was gone.

Harsh, cold wind blew right in front of Kai as he didn't know what to feel. It felt really sad. It felt a pang inside his chest.

What was so wrong that felt so right?

He gipped the necklace on his palm. He gripped it so badly, so hard, so cold, so painful.

He looked at the sunset then he threw the necklace that represented his love for Kyungsoo. He threw it with hatred, he threw it so bad, he threw it straight right to the ocean in front of them. It made a splash. He let out a grunt and cried himself out.

He crouched down and facepalmed. He cried so painfully.

Why was Kyungsoo happy when he gave back Kai the necklace?

Was it really that agonizing? Maybe it really is. It was the representation of Kai's only love for him.

Does Kyungsoo not love Kai anymore?

Just simply like that, Kyungsoo just returned it back.

It felt really bad.

-

Author's note: I can only sigh. There'll be Kaisoo drama in the meantime.

I have a rant. Please excuse this. I just really hate it when some person copied the way my story looks. I mean the chaps.  Even almost the story idea/plot itself dang. I read that person's story too, so I can just support that person's story. If that person will not stop it, I will stop supporting the story. I am not pointing someone out but I hate it really. I know I should feel special that someone copied the way my chaps look, but the plot/idea! Half of it was cleary like mine. :(

So yeah, update will be slow for a while.

Thanks for the people who said they love my story and thanks for the people who said who liked my story! Thanks so much! <3 For those who commented, who faved. (Especially thejeniferr! gosh Kamsa so much)

I wouldn't have gone through a 10.k+ views and 300+ votes without you guys!

kk, baii. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, FOLLOW ME(okay if you just want;;;;), AND COMMENT!

and ps. please read my newest stories. A Cup Of Love[Kaisoo] and Notebook[Hunhan]

pps. when im done with the story (that will happen long enough) im gonna beta and proof read my chaps, edit my a/n dedicate chaps. so it will be still readable and nice to look at. kk