Chapter 29: The Return

Author's Note: The chapter you've all been waiting for! (To those who was wondering when will … appear!)

-

Seohun and Luhan finally arrived back. But, now they're at his bubble yea shop Serenity. They entered and was greeted by the same co-workers like last time.

Luhan was still quiet. He didn't dare to speak a word since then, because of what just happened. Seohun offered him a seat and he silently sat without thanking the taller.

Seohun looked at Luhan with concern in his face. Wasn't Luhan supposed to be happy already? Standing there, Seohun patted Luhan's head and that made Luhan look up at him and smile a little. He smiled back and went to make bubble tea.

Alone, Luhan's mind was asking questions, predictions everywhere, reactions, and emotions. It couldn't stop.

What if he comes back? What if he finds me? What if he'll hurt me? What if he turned me offically? What if he-he doesn't love me? I'm too scared of him but I can't, I love him too much it hurts me. It hurts so bad that I want him here.Even if I'm scared. What am I even scared of? I-I don't know. I want this to stop. It's hurting me.

Luhan couldn't take it all anymore. It's like it's killing him. Killing him in the inside, eating him alive. Finally, he was out of his reverie when Seohun plopped down a bubble tea.

"Here," Seohun said with a smile at Luhan. "Don't be sad, it's about my brother now, isn't it?" Seohun sat down and stared at Luhan who wasn't even looking back at him.

Luhan sighed, "I-I can't forget him like everyone wanted me to do." He took the bubble tea sipped it countless times. He looked at outside through the glass wall with a sad face.

Seohun smiled again. "My brother won't forget you at all."

"You know Seohun, how about her. Why don't you feel bad? How can you take all of this? Why? How?" Luhan asked, eyes still looking outside as he took another sip.

Seohun just smiled like the smile he used to. "Easy. I just smile at my problems. Who knows it might lessen the feel of it? We're not the only ones who has problem, Bambi." Seohub replied then poked Luhan's bubbly cheek.

"You seem to handle it well."

Seohun just sighed at Luhan and looked together where he was looking. "If we really want to get over our problems then we just have to cooperate a little with it."

Luhan hummed in response. He closed his eyes and opened it, looking at Seohun with a fake smile. "There. Is it okay?"

Seohun shook his head. "You're doing it wrong. You don't smike fakingly. You smile because you are going to get through it. No fake smiles, okay?" Seohun said like some teacher or like that and Luhan could only chuckle. "Now, that's better you should do that often times."

Luhan stood up and Seohun's eyes follow him. Luhan patted Seohun's head and smiled again, not the a fake one. "Ah, okay mister let's go?" Luhan asked and Seohun nodded.

"To the car?"

Luhan denied. "Let's just walk."

"But it's raining."

Luhan smiled again. "I love rain."

"But-"

Luhan shook his head. "It's really nearby and the rain isn't that heavy."

"We'll get sick."

Luhan sighed. "Aish. You have an umbrella,right Seo?"

"Mmm...yeah. Okay then. You win." Seohun finally surrendered. Luhan and him placed their cups of empty bubble teas down. They walked in the same pace to the car first to get Luhan's own bag and an umbrella.