Chapter 26: The Call & The Hurt

Luhan went back to the beach hotel they were staying in with Seohun driving him home.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun waited for Luhan to come home outside the terrace.

Then suddenly Chanyeol's phone rang for the first time in the days. Chanyeol looked at the caller's I.D and he just frowned and smirk at the same time.

Incoming call: Sehun

He answered the call just in time Seohun's car parked close in front of them. Chanyeol greeted, "Hey fucktard, how you doing now?" Baekhyun sat up straight as from what it seemed he knew who his husband was talking to.

"Hey Chanyeol, whe-where are you all?!"

"No way dude, where are you?! We should be the one asking you that? Dumb bitch. Nana is all you care! Don't you fucking ask us where we are now! We don't intend to fucking tell you where! Get lost. Don't dare try to speak a word about Luhan. You don't seem to care at all!" Chanyeol shouted as his brows narrowed at the person.

"Please, I need to know! I need him! I'm nothing without him Yeol! Please tell me! I've been calling him everyday! He doesn't answer!"

Baekhyun grabbed the phone as he exclaimed, "Jesus Christ! Will you shut the fuck up?! You don't need to know! You don't even need him! No! He's nothing without you! How can you even possibly say that?! We won't tell you! If he's going to see you, Oh Sehun, he'll be hell as traumatized! Go to your slut! Go to your own whore! Go to Nana! You don't have a home anymore."

"No, please... I need to see him. He's... he's sad. I know he is... I didn't go home. Because--"

Chanyeol reclaimed the phone and shouted madly at the person, "Why did you even bother to call?! You don't need to! He's in pain dumbass! He doesn't need you for now! He doesn't need to see you! He found a better person! He is happy, would you care for a proof?"

Without sparing a minute, Chanyeol walked over to Luhan and Seohun who was busily talking and planning their hangout. Chanyeol secretly hides his phone, not wanting to let the other males see, to let Sehun hear the proof.

Luhan giggled, "That would be fun! Let's go tomorrow? Besides, I don't have anyone to be mad at for having a hangout with you." He says as he sips unto his 3rd new bubble tea.

"A date. Bambi. It's a date."

Luhan could only blush. Chanyeol spoke, "Was it fun being with him, Lu?"

Luhan cheered, "Yeah! He's fun to be with, I'm always happy when he's around! See you Seo! Bye!" He bid goodbye as Seohun entered the car and Luhan announced he was going to his room.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun smirked at what Sehun was going to react. The taller male went to his seat and sat down, bringing his phone back visible and pressed the loud speaker.

"So," Chanyeol began. "Was the proof clear? He doesn't need you! Stop being a jerk! Find us. If you really care, you have to risk sometimes. Fuck off!"

"What..."

Without finishing Sehun's sentence, he ended the call with an apologetic look towards the phone, changing his emotional state.

"We're sorry, Sehun. We had to do it for the sake of Luhan." Chanyeol murmured.

Baekhyun added, "It's all going to be okay. It's just a nightmare that all of us can wake up to."

-

"What.... No... no... no... No!" Sehun shouted as he threw his phone that broke into pieces, just like how his heart was broken. "Not Seohun!" He exclaimed furiously as he sat down and fisted his hair. "Not him..." Sehun didn't finish as he cried. "I didn't leave you, Lu. I was doing this for you, for us. Why?"

Nana came out with her seductive walk. She moved in front of Sehun. Standing there with her red, appealing dress. "Hey, Hun."

Sehun agressively stood up and ring her neck to the nearest wall. She whimpered as Sehun exclaimed angrier and with hatred, "You! You're the problem here! This wouldn't have been a problem when you didn't come!"

Nana cried as she hardly moaned in pain Sehun was giving him. "A-aaahhh! Yo-you're hurting me Hun!" She cried as heavy fat tears rolled down. Sehun tightened his grip on Nana's neck. She winced at it as Sehun faced her with pure hatred.

"Your hurt is not compared to my hurt!" Sehun shouted as his tears streamed down, tears that represented how hurt he is. It hurt like almost close to him being dead. "Don't call me that. I hate it."

Nana screamed, "You're not the Hun I used to know!" Sehun loosened the grip as he glared at her. "There was someone else out there huh? Don't you love me anymore? You used to, Hun!" She said despite the hindrance of Sehun's hands on her neck.

"I am not the one you know! I'm different! I have someone else! You've got to be kidding me! And, I used to. Not anymore, not this time!" Sehun retorted as he let Nana go. He faced his back at Nana and continued to cry cold tears.

Nana soothed her neck. Her faced was messy. Her tears were black from the mascara. "You don't know what I can do Hun. I'm going to find that person!" Nana said as she walked out of the room in a hurry.

Sehun's eyes instantly opened and he shouted, "Nana! Don't go away! Come back here!" He knew when Nana walks out something bad will surely happen. This is what Sehun meant of taking care of her without Luhan knowing.

If Luhan knew, he'll be worried about it.

The door was slammed shut and Sehun quickly followed the lady as he closed the door, leaving the room without hesitant.

"Nana! Nana! Lee Hana! Come back here!" He shouted as he followed Nana. But, Nana instantly disappeared. She knows how this works. To make the twists.

Sehun ran down and took the stairs. But, as he went down Nana already drove away with her personal bodyguard. That bodyguard was to let Nana be safe. As Sehun was there with her, she didn't need the person.

Sehun panicked. He needed to find Luhan and make him safe. He quickly got out of the building and went to the parking lot. Shoving his self into the car, he qiuckly put in the keys and started the engine. There was many places in his mind that Luhan wanted to go and stay at.

Sehun didn't bother to go home the past weeks as he knew Luhan wasn't there. "Lu, I'm Coming Back To You because you're my home." He muttered as he drove to many places as his cold tears danced down again.

He was like this the past days but, he knew if he continued finding Luhan with Nana beside here, Luhan is in danger. In grave danger.

Sehun didn't know how or what to feel. He needed to find Luhan before Nana could.

He wished it isn't gonna be an anterogade tomorrow. It had to go smoothly.

He wished.

-

Author's Note: Now, can I get a clap or something? because we just HAD Sehun's part! yay?

for those who fell inlove with Seohun... he's mine!!! haahahah ヽ(●´∀`●)ゞ

VOTE, COMMENT & FOLLOW ME!

(mind checking my newest story? It's called Baekyeol Oneshot Collection: Let Us Just Love) TYSM. Let's love! 사랑해!~