Chapter 4: Waiting, Changing, Waiting & Annoying (Kiss under the rain)

A/N: Be aware, there's swearing or cursing. Most of all enjoy!

"Sehun-ah! Sehun-ah! Oh Sehun! Sehunnie!" Luhan yelled from downstairs. He called Sehun countless times 8 minutes ago. Luhan can't keep calm from the place he's been staying and been waiting. He doesn't know why Sehun is still up stairs doing something.

"I'm coming! Wait a sec- Oh dammit! Wait I'll be right down there Lu!" Sehun replied from above.

Luhan heard Sehun's footsteps walking, or maybe running from back and forth. Luhan was uneasy himself. He wondered what kept Sehun doing something for so long.

They didn't have any special appointments to go or even have. It was just a simple date for them, that Luhan suggested.

Luhan stomped his foot as he crossed his arms. He knew he had his limits, but it was Sehun. Damn Oh Sehun.

At last, Sehun came down. Luhan couldn't keep himself from laughing at Sehun.

"Wh-what? Did I do something that's bothering you? C'mon Lu, I'm not joking. " Sehun said, voice stern and steady.

"It's just that -pfft- Just look at you Sehun! You're so adorable! Go bbuing bbuing Sehun-ah!" Luhan made a small aegyo to Sehun. While Sehun stood there annoyed.

Sehun scanned down his body. Nothing seemed wrong until he looked at Luhan's outfit then back at his. "Oh my fucking -"

Unlike Luhan, he wore some a bit too formal attire. Luhan was wearing blue shorts and a plain graffiti-design t-shirt on the inside, and a simple black jacket on the outside.

"Aww Sehun-ah you are so sweeeeeet! But we aren't going to some fucking restaurant, it's just a walk in the park." Luhan reminded him, cocking a brow.

"Why didn't you say so?! I wasted my fucking time doing some fucking thing, and that fucking thing is finding this fucking attire!" Sehun bursted out. Luhan shivered a bit from Sehun's language. "Aurghhh Lu!" He faced palm.

"I-I'm sorry?"

Sehun raised his arms and was about to catch Luhan but he just remained his action. "WAAAAH! If I didn't love you and if you didn't looked so cute-" Sehun blushed. "-I could squish you to death!" He fisted his hands then later on he put them down.

"Eh.. so am I gonna be sorry for being cute too?"

Sehun sighed then blushed. "Of-of course not!"

Long silence was made afterwards. Luhan broke it and grab Sehun's right arm then dragged him out. "Let's go out Sehunnie! C'mon, c'mon! " He suggested.

Sehun fought back and dragged Luhan to the opposite side. "No fucking way! Are you expecting me for people to see this? Oh my gosh Lu!"

"Hey hey, atleast be thankful that you're handsome in that suit!" Luhan glared then beamed at him.

Sehun once again blushed, he didn't expect this much compliment from Luhan. "S-so you think that Ilookuglyeveryday?"

Luhan stopped and dropped his hands and stared blankly at Sehun, "What? Sorry come again? I didn't hear you." He played.

"Aww.. c'mon don't try that kind of game, I know you heard it quite clear Luhan."

"Sehun-ah I swear. " Luhan lied. Oh he heard it soooo right.

"Look," Sehun took a step forward. "I love you and I know you do but, Imgonnagochangethisfuckingoutfit wait for me!" Sehun said fast then he ran towards the stairs then went up to their shared room. Luhan tried to catch up to him but he just failed, almost tripping his own self.

"I'm gonna get you!"

"No."

"Aww c'mon Lu, don't play hard-to-get here. I've had enough of that when we're in highschool and college. No." Sehun said with a bit of worry in his voice.

Worry because Luhan wouldn't want to share an umbrella because Sehun called him unmanly and that's why worry, because he could get sick. Unmanly because he would get angry right away. Angry because the time when they were arguing, and when Sehun changed his clothes it took the same hours of waiting for Luhan. Now he's upset.

"No." Two letter in one simple word. It makes everything clear.

Plus, to why Luhan's angry, it's because it's fucking raining! It's fucking raining because of Oh fucking Sehun!

"Lu, you're annoying. " Sehun spoke.

"No. You're annoying. " Luhan said. He walked away from Sehun. He walked in the rain, leaving Sehun in a shocked daze, mouth hanging open. He closed his mouth then ran after Luhan.

Sehun placed the umbrella on top of their heads, so that they wouldn't get drowned. "AAAAAAAHH! You are so annoying, y'know that?"

"Wow, wow, wow. The freaking Oh Sehun guy is talking to me." Luhan started as he continued to walk away, Sehun still following him and covering their heads. Sehun didn't know why he still finds Luhan cute when he's angry. Luhan continued, "Annoying, huh? .. Well so are you, don't you know what's the meaning of No? Do you even go to school? Even kindergarten kids know that!"

Sehun didn't answer but he knew Luhan himself was annoying too.

Luhan continues to rant about him, about the clothe, about the waiting and about the annoying. "I've been waiting about a hell of time! Jut waiting for you to go down casually dressed and look! ta-da! wrong outfit! Sehun, I don't know why I still find myself still loving you. Augh. We're just going for a simple fucking walk! and it took you hours! hours. All I wanted was a fucking walk with y--"

Sehun shut Luhan with a kiss, dropping the umbrella and leaving their figure, starting to get wet. It was the right time, at he right place. No people, just rain and them.

Sehun gasps for air then he pressed his lips again for another kiss.

"S-sehun! wh-a" Luhan moans.

"Completed." Sehun announces after he parts, leaving Luhan in a questioning look.

Why was it completed?

"What completed? " Luhan asks.

"Oh nothing." A kiss under the rain mission complete.

Luhan thought for it in minutes. Then he shouted out at Sehun, "Waaah! Aniya, aniya! you didn't read it! you didn't read it, did you? Oh my- Sehun-ah!" Luhan places few punches at Sehun, while Sehun dodges with his hands covering each punch.

"Heh." Sehun smirks. "Let's see... what's there on the list..hmm.." Sehun looks up and ponders. Sehun looks up, Luhan wondered how when it's this raining.

"You!" Luhan began, "Sehuuuuuun-ahhh" He calls.

Sehun wondered why his husband was kind of bipolar or something. He forgot everything they just fought about and that's one of the special points of their relationship. They acted as if they were just boyfriends but the truth is they are married.

It was hardly seen that married couples can go out freely like them. They just do. They are different.

A/N: Chapter 5 is out. Please comment on what you think about the chapter. If you like it then you could add this to your reading list. Thank you!