Chapter 8: Who is she? (0.2)

Baekhyun rubbed Luhan's back to comfort him.

"Mianheyo, mianheyo. It turned out bad when I said I would sort it out." Baekhyun let out a small laugh, to which the boy didn't mattered.

Yes, it turned out so bad.

Luhan still continues to sob. His plate in front of him and the food on it was left untouched.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry-" Baekhyun muttered many times but before he could say anything, he was stopped by Chanyeol.

"Luhan, Baekhyun is not sorry. Sehun should be in place to say that. We really care for you." Chanyeol said, eyes softened.

Luhan's gaze never left the floor. His lap was really soaked with tears.

Baekhyun tried to wipe off Luhan's tears but it was kind of useless, new set of tears danced its way down.

"B-baekhyun, wh-who is N-nana?" Luhan asked, still crying in his seat.

Baekhyun sighed, "When you're ready, we will tell you. Because, now's not the time, you're still fragile. A small story can hurt you."

Luhan thought about it, he hesitated for a while and he thought it might be the best option than to hurt himself more. "O-o-okay," That word didn't came out steady, he stammered.

Baekhyun let out a comforting and a reassuring smile, and though Luhan returned a smile;a sad one. It was still a smile but only a sad one.

Baekhyun studied Luhan's face. It was really awful. His eyes were red and his eye bugs grew darker, his cheeks were swollen, his nose has a shade of red.

Baekhyun pitied the boy.

Luhan really looked down. His atmosphere was really gloomy. His aura was dark and weak. Melancholy was present.

"Let's get you to bath, Lu."

After taking a slow and long bath, Luhan finished. He changed into pajamas; which wasn't his. He dried his hair and combed it then Baekhyun left to sleep with Chanyeol.

Baekhyun bid goodnight, "Sweet dreams, Lu." Luhan could only nod and let out a weak and tired smile. Then Baekhyun left.

Luhan sulked. He hugged his knees and thought about his husband.

How could someone sweet like Sehun abandon someone like Luhan? What did he do wrong that he wasn't picked up? What's so different about Nana? Why did Sehun picked her over Luhan? Isn't he bot worth his time? Isn't he enough?

Questions like those ran over Luhan's mind, then he cried.

Why didn't Sehun told him that he can't pick him up?

Luhan doesn't know anything to those questions.

Why didn't Luhan went home?

He also doesn't know.

Many things were in his mind, he didn't know what to do anymore. So, with all those thinking, Luhan slept. Luhan slept with tears falling down.

He wished that this was only a dream that he could wake up to. But no, reality is nightmare.

"Sehun-ah, why? Who is she?"

A/N: Chapter Out. Miserable as ever:(

But heyy, I have sonething prepared for Baekyeol(like I said, fluff) and Hunhan fluff too~ but that will come far to soon. (I am talking about both.)

Since mpreg is not an AU or something like that to this story...I have a better thing for them to have kids!

Thanks for your comments on the last chapter! I think I will update everyday on evening or every other day :) I got many planned.

Anticipate for that! I think I will update soon! Bye~