Chapter 25: Seems Fine

It hit Luhan.

His hands twitched that made his bubble tea jump and spill over again. His body was trembling.

Seohun looked at him as he fastly made bubble tea stand up and not to spill anymore further. With his eyes widen from shock, he looked at Luhan with unsureness. "Are you o-okay?" He asked, voice traced with concerned.

Luhan leaned back as his eyes were shaking. Was it hard to take in all that what was said?

Seohun held Luhan's hand, despite the wet surface in between. Luhan's long sleeve covered his own little delicate hands.

Seohun interlaced his hands with Luhan as Luhan looked down. Luhan felt scared. There was a reasons he was scared. Many.

Luhan slid his hands and tucked out the sleeve that was covering his fingers. He showed Seohun something behind it, and Seohun seeing it, smiled.

"I'm already married." Luhan announced as Seohun just weakly smiled. He showed Seohun his wedding ring.

Seohun sat there eyes trained on Luhan with the same stare that seemed to be lovely. "So, can we?"

Luhan raised a brow. Was Luhan the one one feeling the tension? Well, maybe he is. "But I'm al--"

Seohun cut him off, "You didn't say you can't. You just said you are married. And I don't see your husband around."

Luhan shakily sighed as he placed down his hand and replaced the action with fiddling it. "I'm scared." He said.

Seohun chuckled, "Of the relationship?--"

Luhan shook his head and said, "No. Of you."

That sentence made Seohun in a state of shocknees. He just sighed and clamed his self down. "Why would you be scared of me?" He asked as he caressed Luhan's bubbly cheek.

"T-there's many..." Luhan shivered from the action.

Seohun reasured, "Would it hurt for us to date?" Seohun then asked as Luhan backed his hands away.

Sehun, he doesn't seem to care. That means he isn't going to be hurt. And besides, he didn't even bother to call me. Or maybe even think of me in the slightest. I don't know, Luhan thoughts as his eyes started to bear tears. "I'm scared. P-please. Help me." Luhan confessed as Seohun patted his hair.

"I'm just like you. I already had someone I loved. She just... seems to be confused." Seohun said as he gave Luhan his natural smile again. It made Luhan's heart to skip a beat. "But, I think I have to forget her a while until she realizes what she already has was gone. That she was mistaken by the person she loves."

Luhan finally smiled as he made the last tear roll. "Seohun, you know, you're a great guy... If I fall in love with you, would you catch me for the meantime?" Luhan asked as he reached out for Seohun's cheek.

Seohun held Luhan's hand and processed to his cheeks and feels the warmth given. "I think I can." He smiled.

"I want to know you more, even if it scares me. Even if I am scared by you." Luhan removed his hands and he was in the turn to pat Seohun's head. "I think I've grown attraction towards you."

"So do I... Well then," Seohun starts, cheeks grew a shade of baby pink. "Let me teach you how to be not scared of me."

Luhan cutely chuckles as Seohun held Luhan's hand and kissed it like Luhan was a princess and he's the prince.

Luhan chuckles as he continues to blush, "And teach me to forget while on the way, we might fall in love."

"Yeah..." Seohun seconds. "If we do, I'll promise not to be the man whom you love the one which turned you away... Like, how can he be that dumb to leave a beautiful and a cute Bambi like you?" He smiled as Luhan seemed to be okay. It felt nice. "So that's a yes?"

Luhan nodded. "Yeah."

Everything seems fine.

-
The End.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

of the chapter xD

Author's Note: I'm sorry I really just came to love OCboy x Luhan (ahahah) btw, i have reasons and I'm  VERY VERY VERY SORRY in a VERY VERY ADVANCE TIME. =◇=

i have a question: If this was published into a book, would you buy it?

ok im not saying this will be a book. im just you know.... just a WHAT IF.

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW ME(ok, im not forcing u am i?)